Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    According to my brother's experience, Moss Man went on sale four minutes before nine, and was sold out (both versions) by six minutes after nine! Unfortunately for my collection, the friend who usually places my orders for me (since I work nights, and am sleeping during the day) was out becoming a new daddy, and I missed out again. Don't suppose anyone picked up an extra that they might be willing to part with?

I still haven't got my credit card renewal email for my sub Mossman yet
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    According to my brother's experience, Moss Man went on sale four minutes before nine, and was sold out (both versions) by six minutes after nine! Unfortunately for my collection, the friend who usually places my orders for me (since I work nights, and am sleeping during the day) was out becoming a new daddy, and I missed out again. Don't suppose anyone picked up an extra that they might be willing to part with?
    Moss Man will be rereleased sometime in 2011.

Got Mossman today. His pine scent is potent.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Anyone going to comic con? I'm not sure if I want a vanishing orko or not...
    Your signature here!

I've been thinking of selling off what I've collected so far.....Might be running into financial issues of having to pay for a 2 bedroom apt by myself, so we'll see.....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I really want to get into this line, but I take it from some of the comments that the window of opportunity lasts for about ten minutes each month. Should I even bother trying to buy anything on the mattycollector site when I get home on Monday night, or should I just go on ebay?
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

It looks like another debacle today on Matty!

Evil Lyn wasn't a priority for me so I just went for Hordak, whom I missed the first time around. I got the white screen of death starting at 8:50 so I assume that's when sales went live?

I got the screen again when submitting the order and waiting for the confirmation so there were some moments of tension right there.

While my experience was better than many others' today, it's clear that Mattel really needs to ditch Digital River who seem incapable of running even a mediocre web site.

Interestingly, Hordak was still available as of 11pm this evening when I ordered mine. The friend I usually rely on for my MOTU figures was out sick this morning (I still work nights and am never able to order these things myself) so sadly, I missed out on another one - I was really hoping to get Evil-Lyn without having to wait until next year for my shot.