Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Yet another Matty debacle for me today....

I got the White Screen of Death as usual, finally saw the order page for Whiplash, added one, got more WSOD's, got the "continue to billing" screen for all of 5 seconds during which I did not take action, but then it became more WSODs.

Needless to say, I missed out on Whiplash but at least got Trap Jaw.

At SDCC, I actually had great experiences getting my MOTUC figures there. I went early Thursday morning to get my preorders which turned out to be a great move as I heard that the lines got extremely long later that day and it didn't help that they only had 2 employees to process preorders. I also picked up She-ra and He-ro from Mattel's booth. With the fastpasses, this year things ran more smoothly with their sales.

I was able to avoid Matty this month, but I know the WSOD awaits me next month when I try for Gygor, in November when they put the Palace Guards two-pack up, and December when the King Grayskull repaint comes up. I'm subscribed for next year again, so I won't have to worry about combat with Digital River until they decide to rerelease Battle Cat and Tytus. Though I'm sure some other non-subscription items will pop up.

Trap Jaw arrived today! Thanks for the quick turnaround, Matty.

Frigrin, I should have an extra Whiplash coming if you want him.
    Your signature here!

I think I'm glad I gave up on this line....still sounds like nothing but headaches from Mattel and their wonderful website...
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Slayer View Post
    Frigrin, I should have an extra Whiplash coming if you want him.
    I have one lined up from someone else but thanks for the offer!

I finally got to meet up with my friend for the Whiplash. Have not opened him up yet though.

Surprisingly, I was able to get Gygor yesterday, despite not being able to go online until almost an hour after it went on sale. Had it not been for my subscription, I would have passed on Chief Lionguy. After Optik(k?), this is the second figure I could have lived happily without.

Mattel's shipping has hit a new high. I ordered Gygor yesterday and it arrived today. Now if only HTS is paying attention...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Mattel's shipping has hit a new high. I ordered Gygor yesterday and it arrived today. Now if only HTS is paying attention...
    But to their defense, HTS doesn't make you endure 20 minutes of the White Screen of Death.