Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast
    Hmm...I haven't received my Vikor as yet. I'd assumed it was due to the holiday, but I guess not? Not looking forward to the struggle tomorrow morning for Evil-Lyn and the Palace Guards!

Roo you're back! Evil-Lyn is scrapped for now....it's The Green Goddess instead.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Roo you're back! Evil-Lyn is scrapped for now....it's The Green Goddess instead.
    I am back! Uh, where did I go? I noticed that Evil-Lyn is no longer for sale today - when did that happen? Ah well...saves me from spending an extra 20 bucks + today!

Easiest Matty sale for me yet. I logged in about 10 minutes after it began and went straight for the Palace Guards, added them to my cart, and checked out. NO WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! Wow. I suppose it would have been worse if I were going for Vikor, but I'm glad that Matty has addressed these concerns. I now have hope for Tytus when he is reissued. After that, I'll be completely caught up with the MOTUC.

Vikor I guess was short shipped to Mattel....they said he'll be back in stock soon....that should be fun watching that come about!

Was a little hairy for me, but I managed to get everything I wanted. Made it easier what with the subscription I'd purchased for this year - Vikor was in the mail before he went up for sale! Three times I made it to the ordering screen, only to have the page seemingly refresh itself and kick me back to the WSOD before I could get my stuff in the cart. Everything went through without a problem on the fourth try, though.

I can't believe that we are a day removed from the start of the sale and apart from Vikor, everything is available. I even ordered 2 more Palace Guard sets and the stands, which I'm led to believe will ship free due an error yesterday.

Anyone gonna get Vikor Monday?

*Still waiting for them to make Stinkor* One of the few I do want from this line.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Vikor is online now, still available after an hour, too.