Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Maybe I can help you out with the standing problems, Lman?
    My girlfriend and I actually had ALL of my MOTU figures standing...by themselves...on the carpet with no trouble at all. What is it do you suppose is preventing your figures from standing?

Originally posted by RooJay
    Maybe I can help you out with the standing problems, Lman?
    My girlfriend and I actually had ALL of my MOTU figures standing...by themselves...on the carpet with no trouble at all. What is it do you suppose is preventing your figures from standing?
    I guess I shouldn't have thrown a blanket statement. I don't have trouble with all my figures, but Trap Jaw, Man At Arms, and Teela won't stand no matter what I do (short of leaning them up against something). I blame the two former on "top-heaviness." I've been through this before on the forums, but as I've said in those past posts, I have to bend those figures back so they look as though they're getting ready to limbo. That's why Man At Arms currently occupies the Bashin' Beetle...
    The advice that I was given before was that I need to get stands - just no two ways about it. I didn't and still don't buy that logic. And the reason I won't swallow that tripe is that most of the Art Asylum Star Trek figures don't even have foot holes and they stand quite fine for me. That tells me that a toy company can actually make figures that stand up...
    Maybe it's a simple case of resentment and my MOTU figures are doing this on purpose. Maybe it's all the put-downs I administered when I realized what crap they were.... Except for Orko. I honestly think he's the best MOTU figure to be put out. Reason being is that his action feature is stored safely in the confines of his accessory.
    So, I don't know why mine aren't standing up if everyone else's are. I have tried every type of surface in my room and those listed still topple.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Dude...you sure your house is level?

-JK!

Don't know what to tell you man. Sorry!

Yea, MOTU is more of a hassle now then it is fun.

I contribute it to the lack of figs, and who ships only six figs to a box these days??? Good job Mattel, every other company on the face of the planet goes TWELVE to a box, these days.

A can agree with Lman316, some of my figure won't stand no matter what. That would be Teela, Mechanek, and Trapjaw (sometimes).

I can't wait for Moss Man though. I don't understand why they would make a 2nd one (if rumors being true).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I can't wait for Moss Man though. I don't understand why they would make a 2nd one (if rumors being true).
    Well, the first Moss Man is just going to be a re-hashed Beast Man, like stated through this thread. But the character of Moss Man also appeared in the new cartoon and he was looking quite different (although I have to say that I thought he looked more "furry" than "mossy"). So, the first Moss Man might just be for nostalgia purposes and the second one (if they make it) would be for the new line...

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Back to the "standing" issue, all of mine stand except Jungle Attack He-Man. Some are in pretty dramatic poses (Man-At-Arms is leaning back quite a bit), and Teela has to lean on her staff, but they've all been standing since I opened them.

As for Adam and Psy-Clone, I can comment on their ability to stand on Monday.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by Lman316
    Well, the first Moss Man is just going to be a re-hashed Beast Man, like stated through this thread. But the character of Moss Man also appeared in the new cartoon and he was looking quite different (although I have to say that I thought he looked more "furry" than "mossy"). So, the first Moss Man might just be for nostalgia purposes and the second one (if they make it) would be for the new line...

End...
    You forgot to point out that the first "Beast Man" is strictly limited to only 6500, and will only be available through the internet offer by purchasing four currently available Masters figures between the specified dates; therefore effectively keeping him a bit out of reach of the majority of collectors.

Okay. . . kids won't know about the offer. Carded and variant collectors probably have too many figures to buy duplicates, and will only be able to buy figures in the specified time frame if they find Adam, Psy-Klone, and Martial Arts He-Man at one time. So, does this sound like an attempt to clear Smash Blade He-Man off the shelves by going after adult "openers" who aren't picking up the ever-present resculpts?

Not that I'm complaining. I ordered mine.

BTW, my three new figures stand up perfectly well. All are awesome, but the Martial Arts He-Man is surprisingly cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've gotta say, this line is a pain in the *** for those of us who CAN'T visit every store at the crack of dawn or at 2 am in the morning.