Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    For those of you just starting your motu collections, stores like media and sam goody have the wave 1 heroes, man at arms and stratos. Meijer has also had some older figures like beastman of late.
    I've found prince adam, sy clone and whiplash this week. Orko, teela, mekanek, trap jaw and triclops are abundant at walmart's around here.
    Your signature here!

Scored Whiplash and Two Bad today. They look great and the kid gets them next week for graduation (along with that Castle Greyskull I've got stashed away ... man, I've been dying to open that thing.)
    plasticfetish.net

Can anybody tell me if Teela is a hard figure to find?

My friend is looking for her to complete his son's collection. I was looking around tonight but couldn't find her . . .

Also, is SyKlone a rare fig? I saw him tonight for the first time ever.

Thanks.

edit: oops, I just noticed the above report about Teela's abundance . . . hopefully we'll find her soon . . .

Teela is not really rare. Its just that she's been out for a while and newer figures have come out since her. So it's not likely she'll be found. But possible. Cyclone is not rare because he jaust came out. I've seen 5 or so in the last week.

BTW, I found Whiplash, Two Bad, Adam, and Cyclone at Target yesterday. Whiplash and Two Bad are in a more purple colored package.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm seeing Sy-Klones all over the place (plenty at each of the three stores I visited this morning), and while all the local retailers have no Whiplashes, Two-Bads, or Prince Adams, the local scalper shop seems to have no shortage of either. I've seen plenty of Fire Armor Skeletor and Martial Arts He-Man figures, which means the stores have had plenty of the others in stock at one point or another (regardless of whether or not they ever made it to the pegs...) so it should only be a matter of time before that jerk slips up and starts leaving some on the pegs for the rest of us.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I was dissappointed that neither Sy-Clone nor Prince Adam are interactive with Castle Grayskull. I don't think it would have too hard for Mattel to think ahead and design the soundchips for Characters they MIGHT be making down the road and program them into the castle. I don't know how thinkchip technology works exactly, but the code in the chip triggers the voice in the castle. So like a two digit code for each figure:

01. He-man
    02. Skeletor
    06. Orko

etc...

How hard would it have been to be thinking of who would have been 18. or 36. and just program that name into the computer and add that chip into whatever figure down the line?

I'm a little miffed/bummed about it.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    I was dissappointed that neither Sy-Clone nor Prince Adam are interactive with Castle Grayskull. I don't think it would have too hard for Mattel to think ahead and design the soundchips for Characters they MIGHT be making down the road and program them into the castle. I don't know how thinkchip technology works exactly, but the code in the chip triggers the voice in the castle. So like a two digit code for each figure:

01. He-man
    02. Skeletor
    06. Orko

etc...

How hard would it have been to be thinking of who would have been 18. or 36. and just program that name into the computer and add that chip into whatever figure down the line?

I'm a little miffed/bummed about it.

I assumed that they scraped the interactive chips because the new Grayskull they're releasing won't have it anymore. Apparently, people didn't like the feature too much, so they got rid of it.

Now, only if they'd get rid of the action features...

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I really could care less about the Interactive feature. It doesn't do a thing for me. I like Cyclone, it's a lot like the vintage one. Adam is also a good figure.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well, the new He-Man costume pics are up in toyfare this month. I do not like what I see. Great news about the Snake Men though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

New He-man costume pics?! What's that all about?

...and what news of the Snake Men? I haven't been able to get to the comic shop yet; help a brotha out!