Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I also scored this morning Man-E-Faces and both versions of Buzz-Off. [b](Question for anyone in the know: there were only two Buzz-Offs there, one with a painted smile and one without. Which version is the ultra-rare variant I should keep carded?)[/b.
    The painted on smile is the variant.

JIm

I've seen that funky lookin' Skeletor repaint also. I actually thought it was a knock-off at first.

Has anyone else else had a problem finding Masters of the Universe figures at TRU? I frequent no fewer than four TRU's and neither of them has had much of anything in the past couple months besides Smash Blade He-Man and the transforming Eagle and Bat backpack thingies! I wonder what the deal is with that.

I have not had any problems. My TRU has been very slow latley on MOTU but just recently stocked some Man-E-Faces. A few I think.

Anyhoo, my Target stores have stocked the Slime Pit w/ figure. It's cool looking but not for $30!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Question

Tomart's posted this month that the new six miniature He Man figures are out. Seeing that these are all on clearance all over the place, does anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain these? Diamond has them but they are a case purchase only. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725
    Tomart's posted this month that the new six miniature He Man figures are out. Seeing that these are all on clearance all over the place, does anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain these? Diamond has them but they are a case purchase only. Thanks.
    I found all of mine at the local Dollar Tree store (probably more than a month ago, actually) for a buck apiece! I might be able to help you out with them if'n you're interested. Send me a PM.

Be careful with your Mekanecks. . . . Mine fell from his perch yesterday, and his club broke in two near the top of the handle. I spoke with a friend, and the same thing happened to his a day or two earlier. This looks like an epidemic of sorts.

If yours is displayed on a high shelf (I'd say four feet or above), I'd recommend moving him back where he can't fall all the way.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The new repaints of skeletor and triclops are . . . odd. I did pick up TriK and Merman though. Anyone else?
    Your signature here!

Skeletor is yet another case of eye poison. The Triklops repaint is far less awful, though neither have a reason to exist on our planet at all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Agreed. Merman's repaint is very close to the original, and not as hard on the eyes, I never think I will understand why skeletor is gold. . . metallic!

Nevertheless, it was a good idea in someone's mind at mattel. And they should have to stare at skeletor all day long until they realize that they were wrong.
    Your signature here!

I guess Mattel decided to beat the bootleggers at their own game with these ones.