Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Well I'm most likely to customize my own She Ra, since shes nearly the same as Teela to begin with. ANd judging by the response to some of my custom Thundercats I'm confident that I could pull her off . . .
    Your signature here!

Don't be shy, start looking around other forums for people who are attending the event(s) she'll be available at. Start making connections now, and I'm sure you'll be able to find someone that can hook you up. I've had lots of luck working that way, tons of collectors appreciate the difficulties of the hobby and can't wait to help out.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Re: Masters of the Universe figures

I picked up the new version of Castle Greyskull this past weekend at KB for only $19.99, so for those who were wondering - yes, it has been released. I never picked up the original release version (the one that works with the chips if the figures' feet) so I can't say for certain how different it is, but the box art features Zodak, Roboto, and Snake Armor He-Man among others.

Well, here's the final finished She-Ra con figure. It looks good, but there's already some folks complaining about the cloth cape and the crappy rooted hair. Eh, I don't care, I'm glad I stopped collecting the line. Especially since Mattel ran it so crappy, that the line is basically dead anyway.
    MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
    Comic-Con International (July 22-25, San Diego, CA), Wizard World Chicago (Aug. 13-15, Rosemont, IL)

• SHE-RA - What could possibly be hotter than Keldor? How ’bout She-Ra? That’s right…that She-Ra. He-Man’s long-lost twin sister is long-lost no more, as she becomes the newest Masters convention exclusive from Mattel. The figure, which is partially based on a Teela figure, will have rooted hair and come with be available in greater quantities than last year’s Keldor, but you know the demand is there, so get one fast. ($20)
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	She-Ra Con Exclusive.gif 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	8205  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I saw that. I think it is a nice mix between MOTU & POP. I like it and hope I am some how able to get one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm not quite sure how I feel... I will probably get one, but It's a figure that I think I could easily customize. I don't like the gold color of her sword, I may paint that.
    Your signature here!

I forgot this line still existed, my local comic shop is still trying to get $15 and up for both common figures and Snakemen-sub-line figures. I'm really shocked to hear suggestion that this could be more popular than Keldor, I'm just not seeing it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found Man-E-Faces at KB in Panorama City today for $5. All the basics are $5 (lots and lots of Spin Blade Skeletors, but several Orkos, Ram-Mans, He-Man and variations, and Mekaneks too) and there are other items of fairly good price as well. Man-E, Evil Lyn, and big-hand Man-At-Arms (which I'm not sure ever got released) were the last figures I wanted from this line, so it was a cool find.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Do they have any more Evil-Lyn figures left? I'd love to have one if you could maybe help me out!
    The "big hand Man-At-Arms" was released - I saw him once at Kay Bee nearly a year ago.

Last time I was out of town, I found tons of the Snake Men line at a Media Play. King Hiss, The General (or Rattlor, as I believe he was originally called), He-Man, Man-At-Arms and the re-cards of Tri-Klops and Whiplash...
    I picked up one of the Generals for $8.99 - mostly for nostalgia reasons (as I'm probably quoted in this thread, I was really starting to dislike the Masters line). But when I opened this figure, I was a bit surprised. I didn't mind it too much. The action feature - spring loaded neck - doesn't bother me. It doesn't hinder anything as you can still turn the General's head.
    It's articulation is still limited, and I wish it had a bendy tail, but overall, I think this is one of the better figures.

If anyone needs any of those figures, let me know. I'll see if I can pick them up the next time I go (might not be any time soon, but at least I'll know to look).

End...

P.S. Oh, yeah, JT... I'm with Roo Jay. If they have any Evil Lyn's, think you could help me out?
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59