Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    I don't think anybody saw this coming, very left-field.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd be kind of optimistic....if they made the figures like they did in the 80's I picked up the DVD release a couple weeks ago....came with a nice box to house the other releases in too.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Ideally, I'd like them to put the cartoon on a major network (maybe Saturday mornings) and air re-runs first, to get kids hooked on it. Re-release the existing figures a few at a time with new characters. Then, in about a year, start airing new episodes.

That whole thing with the Snake Men was never fully resolved. And Hordak was supposed to appear in the next season.

Maybe Mattel finally realized that this actually would've done quite well if they'd allowed the 'toon to catch on more with kids (rather than airing it at night on cable) and didn't completely saturate the market with He-Man and Skeletor resculpts, and they're willing to fix their earlier mistake.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well if they are doing a new line, I am all for it.

I went back and looked through my stuff that I had stored and found a few of the new figs I never opened. Even had an Evil Lyn in there....from what I remember she was one of the harder ones to find.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Were there ever any pictures? I thought the figures were going pretty well last time - but as Chux posted there were WAY, WAY too many He-Man and Skeletor figures.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I haven't noticed any pics up at He-Man.org yet...

Read the quoted article from actionfigs.com. They've not been revealed yet.

Guess what? Guess what?

BUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!

Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Read the quoted article from actionfigs.com. They've not been revealed yet.

Guess what? Guess what?

BUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!

Oh go watch Watchmen or join in or whatever... :P

Less and less networks are broadcasting kids' programming beyond their educational requirements, the CW is dropping Kids WB at the end of this year which is throwing cartoon industry into chaos. So often, cable is their only bet, and it's not Nickelodeon who doesn't air anything they don't produce anymore. That leaves Cartoon Network, and that'd work fine if the scheduling and marketing departments there weren't run so incompetently. Maybe 6 hours of Kids Next Door and Ed Edd & Eddie isn't the BEST use of your afterschool timeslots.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been expecting the announcement of new figures for at least several weeks now - Mattel practically came right out and did just that in one of their Q&As a while ago. I was actually surprised they weren't shown at Toy Fair.