Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Honestly, and although I also think that Robot Chicken is generally pretty dumb, this is really the type of Con exclusive I'd rather see. It's something that I might possibly pick up if I were at the con just based on the novelty and as an investment, with the added benefit that I wouldn't feel like I've missed out if I never own one. Bonus for those who care - no big deal for those who don't. That's how it should always be.

Missed out on Battle Cat so I'll have to track him down elsewhere (fall is too long a wait). Trap Jaw shipped yesterday (via the subscription). This line is everything I ever wanted in MOTU figures. I can't get over how awesome it is.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Honestly, and although I also think that Robot Chicken is generally pretty dumb, this is really the type of Con exclusive I'd rather see. It's something that I might possibly pick up if I were at the con just based on the novelty and as an investment, with the added benefit that I wouldn't feel like I've missed out if I never own one. Bonus for those who care - no big deal for those who don't. That's how it should always be.
    I do have to agree with you there. I'm sick of everyone scrambling (myself included) to get a ridiculously limited number of figures that should be made available to a wider audience.

Just because, say, Camie and Fixer won't do well at retail (as proven by the pegwarming fourth re-released of the neon Vader and the tenth consecutive Luke & Deena Shan sets :roll: ), doesn't mean that they should only be for a relative few people on the west coast and a small handful of people who are lucky enough to log into the website at exactly the right time.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Battle Cat arrived today but I haven't opened it up yet.

Still waiting on my Trap-Jaw and Battle Cat.....also made a deal for Scareglow and Webstor. So I'm slowly working my way back.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Got my Battle Cat and Trap Jaw this morning - awesome!!! Battle Cat is huge, and finally as poseable as I'd always wished he was when I was a kid!

Got Scareglow and Webstor in the mail today....I really like the look of Webstor, the blue looks outstanding too.

I opened Battle Cat today! I LOOOOVEEE him!
    Him, Adora and Hordak and BA He-man are my faves now!

If anyone needs to play catch up, I have an extra He-ro. The Matty one, not the con one.
    Your signature here!

Got my Battle Cat and Trap-Jaw today finally!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Battle Cat arrived today but I haven't opened it up yet.

OMG! I opened mine sooo fast! I love him!
    Your signature here!