Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    But to their defense, HTS doesn't make you endure 20 minutes of the White Screen of Death.
    Nor do they require EVERYTHING to be sold out at all times and in almost NO time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Nor do they require EVERYTHING to be sold out at all times and in almost NO time.
    Very true. Their reasoning for not offering DCUC sets any longer is flat out ridiculous.

Only store in the world I know of with absolutely nothing anybody wants in stock for more than a few mintues. Well, possibly the Apple store as well....

I sadly reflect on this line sometimes and wish I had gotten into it more.....Although that's sort of a lie since I was into the line twice and both times sold off my figures.

The price is a big thing for me, but they do look outstanding no doubt. That and the way they go about selling them and how the customers are treated is just sad.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Successfully ordered 6 Roboto's. Anyone here need one? I'd be willing to trade for one I need MOC

Any chance I could convince you to sell me one of them there Robotos? I totally spaced and missed out on the one figure I was most looking forward to this year! I'd trade, but I'm only in this for the sheer enjoyment, and never buy multiples and always open them.

Matty's site was not as bad for me today as it has been in the past. Battlecat is now mine. I'm only missing Tytus now.

Vikor arrived swiftly yesterday. Matty sure knows how to ship...

Nice Maradona! Looking forward to the hell I'm going to have to endure on Tuesday....Going to try to get 2 sets of Palace Guards....still uncertain about Vikor or Goddess if I want to collect the ones I don't really know much about.

I'm sure the white screen of death awaits us both, DQ.