Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
    Don't forget that Orko/Adam were an SDCC exclusive and marked up accordingly.

I thought that was just the clear version?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

$10 is a steal for these figures. MOTUC is one of the best lines I've ever collected. I love the articulation on the figures and the fidelity to the original design of the figures. I truly enjoyed the 2002 line, but those figures were essentially statues with very limited articulation and, while I liked the hyper-stylized details, some figures could barely stand up since they were so lopsided or top heavy. The Four Horseman are amazing sculptors and they have done both lines. Prince Adam is not the finest figure in the line (check out the new Trap Jaw, for a comparison), but a good starting point. I really wish this line had more of a presence at retail, though the subscription model does suit me since I never have to hunt for figures. All I ever did for the 2002 line was search fruitlessly for these toys.

So the line continues... The 2014 subscription passed as I knew it would - Mattel isn't giving up on this brand as they prepare for a potential film. I like this line and having a subscription makes it easy to collect: no driving around wasting gas and time, no dealing with scalpers and their ilk, less frustration (though their Digital River run website does cause some worry).

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Do you know if it's flocked or unflocked ears?
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. That Moss Man has unflocked ears.

No problem. I think we both have the same one, which was the more plentiful one. Thanks anyway. Have you had any luck finding more MOTUC at Big Lots? I have only found a couple of Count Marzos and a few Adoras.

Still sticking with this line Maradona?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm still subbed in, but I sincerely hope the line ends next year. Finish of all the vintage recreations and call it a day until the movies come out and I can ignore the sure to be less than stellar Mattel movie line.