Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Collect these other exciting deluxe figures"???

Just noticed that on the back of Deluxe 3PO with battle droid, where it shows the "Collect these other exciting deluxe figures!" line, there's dlx Ani w/ Geo, dlx Yoda, and... dlx 3PO w/ battle droid?!? What the heck? This is a strange one, how can I collect these other sets if this is one of those "others", wouldn't that be a paradox?

Just a strange musing from something I noticed today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

it's funny because it's true. with all the other things hasbro gets wrong or simply makes a mess out of, what can you really expect from their card backs? I just checked, my yoda is the same. maybe this is their new way to trick you into buying things you already have. a jedi-mind-trick as it were.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

You know... it's the other one... the one that looks just like the one you just bought, but different... because it's not the one you bought... if it HAD been the one you bought it wouldn't be the "other" set... but it's not... so it's the other one... and... and... and...

Thank you for calling Hasblah... you can exit the system by pressing the "#" key...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah well, personally, I haven't found any of the deluxe sets "exciting". But that's just me.
    May the force be with you.

I agree with sith_killer_99. None of the sets are exciting. The only interesting one is the 3PO set.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

...oh- I kinda found the Yoda one to be fun. The Clonie on the bike was pretty spiffy, too! :happy:

Hey JP, what happens if you buy all of the ones at the store?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There's always a good chance they were talking about the one I bought... and since I have it-- YOU CAN'T COLLECT THE OTHER EXCITING SETS THAT I HAVE!!! Bwaaaahahahahahaa!!!

But... but they tolded me I could collect those other sets.

Re: "Collect these other exciting deluxe figures"???

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Just noticed that on the back of Deluxe 3PO with battle droid, where it shows the "Collect these other exciting deluxe figures!" line, there's dlx Ani w/ Geo, dlx Yoda, and... dlx 3PO w/ battle droid?!? What the heck? This is a strange one, how can I collect these other sets if this is one of those "others", wouldn't that be a paradox?

Just a strange musing from something I noticed today.
    Being one of the slower SSG members, I had to read the above statement 3 times and go to the store to realize just how funny the above actually was. I was laughing out loud at the Target store!

Sorry, it drives my friends crazy, because I'll start laughing out loud and they think I'm crazy, but I finally understand a joke I heard earlier. Okay, go back to the normal posting, please
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!