Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    hmmm well, I dunno then maybe Hasbro has rogue 1:6 scale fashion designers on staff. Thank god for RIT fabric dye.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Wow! What a great wave! I'll be getting all of these except Luke (just cant spend $20 on a new head sculpt).

I dig the ewoks, and I'm happy to see that they didn't just repack Wicket with another ewok. The Yoda & Biker look excellent IMO, can't wait to get 'em!

The Biker Scout is the only one of this series I'll be picking up. Long over due, but better late then never.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Isn't that the exact same Luke Jedi as before? (with a new head sculpt)

That Yoda does look pretty good. I'll be interested to see his articulation. It looks like his right hand has a little hole where the lightning can attach.

Thank the Lord they're releasing the Biker Scout!!! Yeah! Target never had a Scout w/Bike when I was looking for them, and secondary market prices are the pits.

The Ewoks -- it's Logray and ____? -- look very nice as well, for Ewoks. I'm not high on Ewoks, either, but I'll be getting these, if I can find them at retail.

Originally posted by jblodgett
    Isn't that the exact same Luke Jedi as before? (with a new head sculpt)
    he'll most likely have the same body as the new anakin, with the "post" sticking out of his back for the "swinging saber action".

SWEET, definately getting Yoda and the biker scout, hope Yoda isn't to hard to find.

It is about time we get a 12" Yoda with a ligtsaber. And the Biker Scout has always been one of my favorite troops. The Ewoks are not my favorites either, but necessary for completeness in the line.

I may not buy them, though, I am still boycotting Hasbro. I am buying lots of Toybiz with the money Hasbro COULD be making though.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I really like the fact that they are putting out the 12" biker scout. Yoda is looking mean and green! Fall release you say? Saving up my pennies and dimes!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I am just picking up the Ewoks ! Those are absolutly great. I already have 2 Jedi Lukes and the Bikerscout. Yoda is not bad but i don't like him in the new films...