Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    These all look nice.

Luke - I just started collecting 12" figs late last year and this will be my first shot at getting him at retail. This looks nice

Ewoks - They look neat. Depends on the price

Biker Scout - Sweet! I've been bidding & bidding on eBay trying to get the Target version & now I don't have to waste my $$$

Yoda - Looks ok. The accessories look sweet, but to my eyes the cloak looks white. Shouldn't be tan?

Overall, can't wait to see these in stores!

The only 12" I've ever bought was the previous Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike from Target. Looks like I'm going for #2! Can't wait!

Those ewoks look really . . .well . .. realistic! The Biker Scout is just beautimus and Yoda ...looks like it's arse kicking time from him! YAAAA BOYYYEEEE!

Luke I could do without since I wasn't impressed with the first one they made.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Luke Looks pretty decent.

The Ewoks aren't too bad.....

The Biker Scout looks great....

Yoda looks like turdcakes......
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'll definatly get the Biker Scout and Yoda. Luke is just a remade version of the previous 12" Luke, I already seen and bought it. I'm not a big Ewok fan so I'll pass on them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

This is a super-strong wave!

I'll probably be getting everything but Luke, since I have an extra 12" Luke boxed now (saved to put opposite a Mara Jade 12" I've been holding my breath for).

The Ewoks are great! I love Ewoks and the "death's head fellow" is one I've wanted in the 3 3/4" collection for a long time. At least Hasbro saw the coolest looking one (who you can see as Leia discovers her friends have been captured as offerings to the Ewok "God" C-3PO).

The Bikerscout could be useful as I'm not sure what I'll do with Princess Leia's bike, as I'd like to put both her and Luke on 1 bike since you could have difficulty doing that with the 3 3/4" ones (older versions that blow apart anyway).

Yoda looks awesome. I wished they showed whether you can pose him ready to double-handle his lightsaber! I love that pose as he prepares to battle Darth Tyranus!

What a solid wave though! The 12" line is looking pretty good for the year's end, I'll say!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Question

You know, it's funny to read that people thought Lukes vest was
    black when it was (to me at least) clearly grey. I saw it 1st hand
    & have production stills that show it to be... "light black"...
    aka... grey!

*SS*

Huh, I always though it was black too. You wouldn't happen to have a pic you could post would you? I was planning on eventually customizing mine to the correct color.

Thanks!

I like the looks of this wave a lot. Especially the Yoda and biker scout. Looking forward to seeing these at retail!

Looks like hasbro has finally made a smart move by releasing much wanted figures, especially the biker scout. Although I won't be getting one, I'm sure it will sell well.
    I've been wanting a prequel yoda since '99, now, and I've wanted more ewoks ever since I got wicket years ago! Is that supposed to be teebo with logray? I can't tell with the lighting.