Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Has anyone found the Ewok wave at retail?

I haven't heard anything of this wave since June, never mind the elusive Lando wave. Did this one get short-shipped, too?

I haven't looked in a while since I'm short of cash right now, but it was all over ebay right when the lando wave started hitting the shelves. I thought the 2 waves might be hitting at the same time, but never saw the ewok wave.
    The lando wave is starting to clog up the shelves, now, so before christmas I'd expect to see lots of ewoks & yodas.

I have yet to see the Lando wave at retail, never mind the Ewoks....even ebay barely has them - I've only seen one auction for each of these in the last few months.

The newest wave of 12" on the shelves up here in NY is the Zuckuss wave. I was Lucky to grab the entire Lando Wave in Toledo, Ohio on a trip, but I had little hope of finding the Ewoks (the only one out of that wave I wanted) on the shelves, so I resorted to ordering it from a dealer (especially since the ewoks are 1 to a case).
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I bought the Scout and Ewok case from EE months ago. I saw a new Han at a TRU last weekend, but no sign of Lando or AT-ST Driver. The ewoks Suckk, but the Scout, Yoda and Luke are cool. I just wish the case would have had 2 Scouts. The case came with 1 scout, 1 Ewoks, 2 Yoda's and 2 Luke's.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Gotta agree with Turbowars on that, 2 Biker Scouts in a case, over 2 Lukes would be awesome. I mean, I already have a ton of Lukes, but you can never have enough Biker Scouts!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Gotta agree with Turbowars on that, 2 Biker Scouts in a case, over 2 Lukes would be awesome. I mean, I already have a ton of Lukes, but you can never have enough Biker Scouts!
    Two scouts for every boy and girl !! -- And for the girls who dont want them -- pass them to the nearest boy!!

Dallas Area has not seen the Lando wave nor the Ewok wave either -- I have been looking
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

12" Ewoks, Yoda, Bikerscout, Luke out - and is TARGET going to get any of these?

First, Target is doing great on figures.

Target= most of my new SAGA figures, and CW vehicles.

Wal-Mart= most of my new CLONE WARS figures.

TOYS R US= most of my army builder packs.

Now one of my local collecting club and a very reliable source, found the Luke Jedi figures in the new Saga packaging at Toys R Us the other day.

The Bikerscout, Ewoks, and Yoda were gone.

But it did hit.

Now my Toys R Us is full of old 12" waves. I mean FULL!

1-2 new Han Solo Saga (with Super Mr. Potato Head sculpt) that are still sitting there from 2 months ago when I got my 12" Lando Skiff Guards and AT-ST Driver.

Plenty of Dengar, Zuckuss, and Imperial Officer (shame, because these are a great wave!)

Zam Wessel, Super Battle Droid, and Count Dooku (the latter being a great figure and one of the best 12", but there are probably 3 Dookus sitting there - I know there were 2).

Mace Windu (TRU Exclusive from Mace's cameo in Scream)

Padme and Anakin might be in there too. I didn't dig that deep.

But there are two whole "undershelves" full of never-moving 12" down there.

How or why would they ever stock the Ewoks, let alone order them? (yes I'm asking employees to check the backrooms, attic, truck, loading dock pallets - you name it...)

So is Target still carrying 12" at all? - I've given up on Wal-Mart doing anything but figures and lightsabers.

And good luck finding these - especially if your TRU is as over-stocked as mine in 12".
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Actually, the real people to blame for this problem is Hasbro short packing the Biker scout and the ewoks. And if they bothered to promote the line worse than the samll figs, no reason most collectors like myself order them by the case on-line.

So is Target still carrying 12" at all? - I've given up on Wal-Mart doing anything but figures and lightsabers
    word is target and walmart aren't selling the 12 inch line, and they may be exclusive to toys r us. except for the leia/spederbike, i haven't seen a 12 inch figure in a target store in 6 months, and i go to a lot of different targets.

i think it's safe to say except for the exclusive they signed on for, they are not carrying the 12 inch line any longer.