Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

The Target in Sandy has Collection 2 figs for 4.99.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Well TommyBoy, it's quiet because there hasn't been squat to buy here lately. I still haven't even seen the two newer deluxe figures. I bet none of the new figures ever show up here.
    I found them at K-Mart about a month ago. They're long gone now, but I assume they'll be back (probably at Target for $16 each).
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Thumbs down Nothing up north..as usual.

Well still nothing new here up north. I did, at last, get to see the 25th Luke/Leia and Han/Chewie sets at Target in Riverdale last night. Not at all what I was expecting. No Vader/Ben set to be found. Well at $15.99 each, they can keep 'em until they go on clearence.

Still no sign of the FX-7 or Eeth Koth waves. I guess I will just have to hope they repack those cases soon.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Cool

I found the 25th anniverssary DV and Ben set at the American Fork Wal-Mart over the weekend.

Well, is it as bed as the others? I still want one, but the price is a bit steep for what you get.

Wal Mart's price is a little cheaper than everywhere else. I paid 14.99. Out of the three 25th anniv. sets this was the one that I told myelf that I could get. Honestly there really isn't a lot that makes this set special. The floor piece is set off on an angle so if you take it out of the package it might look a little stringe. The Obi Wan sculpt is ok as is the Darth Vader but nothing that we haven't already seen. I think I bought it just because I haven't found anything new since the week of Christmas, when I found the FX7 wave at the Sugarhouse TRU. If money is a consideration and it always is, I would probably advise waiting until you can find this piece on sale for five bucks.

Exclamation

The Lando wave is everywhere and in quantity. The little black imperial R2 unit is readily available at Wal Mart in AF and the TRU in Midvale. Other than the Obi /Darth 25th anniversary set from a few weeks ago nothing new is showing up. I checked the TRU in Midvale, Wal Mart in Sandy, and the Target in Sandy during lunch today and saw nothing new. The K-Mart in AF has been dry for months now. Anyone else seeing anything different?

Originally posted by swatter
    The Lando wave is everywhere and in quantity. The little black imperial R2 unit is readily available at Wal Mart in AF and the TRU in Midvale. Other than the Obi /Darth 25th anniversary set from a few weeks ago nothing new is showing up. I checked the TRU in Midvale, Wal Mart in Sandy, and the Target in Sandy during lunch today and saw nothing new. The K-Mart in AF has been dry for months now. Anyone else seeing anything different?
    As for me, all I've seen is jacksquat. Wal-Mart in Orem has had nothing, not even the supposedly already released Lego Starfighter. All they have are limitless pegs of Shmi and the Duros wave. Not even the two newer deluxe figures. Orem Target is just about the same but their figure supply (also Duros wave) is down to less than ten. They have the two deluxe sets but at $15.99. I went to the Orem TRU yesterday and saw the remnants of the Lando wave sans the black R2, but I got two of him in Cali last December.

The only place I have left to check is the Springville W-M and Orem KMart, but I'd be surprised if they had anything good.

Still no sign of the two or three latest POTJ waves either.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Unhappy Same up north. SQUAT!

Well it seems to be the same here up north. Nothing new anywhere. I'm still looking for an Eeth Koth, Imp. Officer and Rebel Trooper. After the slim pickin's as of late, I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever see the Teebo wave figures either.

I sure hope these last few waves make it to clearence once the AOTC figures start to hit in April...kinda like the CTC figs did before EP I started to show up.

I was lucky enough to get in on a pre-order of the AOTC preview figures and had a friend hook me up with a TF 2002 Vader, but I still wish I could find the others.

BTW: The stores here have the same, if not less, as the ones around SLC. Can't wait to fell the rush of finding something new again.
    Last edited by DahrJin; 02-27-2002 at 11:32 AM.

Unhappy EDIT!

Sorry it posted twice for some reason.
    Last edited by DahrJin; 02-27-2002 at 11:38 AM.