Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

A bit off-topic, but does anyone know where to find a Lord of the Rings "Strider" figure (besides eBay/scalpers)? TRU seems to be the only place getting Lord of the Rings figures any more, and Strider seems to never make it to the pegs.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Try Target. I have seen a few at Target Stores.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by ThomasLane
    A bit off-topic, but does anyone know where to find a Lord of the Rings "Strider" figure (besides eBay/scalpers)? TRU seems to be the only place getting Lord of the Rings figures any more, and Strider seems to never make it to the pegs.
    I don't want to get your hopes up tommyboy, but I was at the Orem TRU earlier this week and I swear there was one on the pegs.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Exclamation

On my lunch break today I took a little drive to Wal Mart in Sandy off of State Street and they were just unloading the Lego Jedi Starfighter. I did not get the price on it but the ship itself wasn't very big. They had quite a few of the Black Imperial droid on the pegs at least 6 -7.

I found the AT-ST and Ewok speeder bike set at TRU in Orem last night. There were five on the shelves. However, no sign of new figures yet.

Originally posted by swatter
    I found the AT-ST and Ewok speeder bike set at TRU in Orem last night. There were five on the shelves. However, no sign of new figures yet.
    They must have been snatched up fast. I was there Saturday morning and saw none on the shelves.

If anybody's still looking for the Amanaman or Leia deluxe figures, but don't want to pay the high Target price ($14.99?) KMart in Orem has them for $9.98. I got both there Friday evening.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Exclamation

MC: here is what SPRRY75 posted this on Rebelscum's board:

****I picked up an AT-ST set at the Orem TRU Sat. morning. It was the last one on the shelf, but there was a Hot Wheels guy with three of them (there went the ones you left behind, swatter ). Later that day, I was at the Sugarhouse TRU and they had four or five Vader/Obi 25th Anniversary sets, plus (for the firs time I've seen them on the shelves) the FX-7 wave. I scored all the Imp. Officers and Rebel Fleet Troopers they had left (2 of each), plus found an R2-Q5. I passed on the Vader/Obis, though. They look good and everything, but I just don't need anymore of these particular figures.
    Thanks to trades and friends who travel interstate, I've secured Eeth Koth and Zutton, but I still haven't seen them on hanging on pegs anywhere.

All us Utah County boys should hook up sometime****

It's too bad some people are so greedy.

Finally!

Finally found the FX7 fab four at the Ogden/Riverside TRU! about four sets of each figure remained as of 1:30 today...

Also of note, Fred Meyer Ogden had all 3/4" SW stuff at a slashed price plus an additional 50% off... Scored another Ric Olie for $1.75 and the 25th Luke/Leia and Han/Chewie for $7.00 - not bad for plastic I guess.

Good Luck!

Deanpaul

Hello guys I just got the sneak preview figures at the wal-mart in orem ,