Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

THANKS SWATTER for the info, Igot them today, they still have 5 of each on the k-mart in AF

Glad you were able to get them Jediwolf.

The TRU sale was mentioned on Rebelscum but when I went to the TRU in Midvale yesterday there was nothing on sale except for the regular peg warmers that have been there for months. Has anyone been to the Orem TRU this week?

I'm going to stop by the Orem TRU today, but I doubt they'll have anything good.

I'm really shocked that W-M had anything new. The Orem one hasn't even had one clearance figure for weeks.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Good news. I went by the Orem Target yesterday and found DV Emp, X-Wing Luke, DS Han, and JT OB1. This was about 530. They had one left of each except for the OB1. There were no Shmis at all.

I almost didn't get them because at first I didn't realize they were from the new wave. Peripherally they all resembled other figures (DV Dagobah, Porky, Bespin Han), but when I realized what they were I almost freaked out because it's been so long since we've gotten anything new around here.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Unhappy

OH yeah, I almost forgot about the Orem TRU. They had one small bin in the back near the bikes with EP1 figures. The price hadn't been changed on the sign but they rang up as 2 for $3. All they had were Adi Gallia and maybe a couple of other binwarmers.

The displays were moved around. Ultimate Soldier stuff is now where the SW stuff was. SW has now been relegated to one of those four sided racks in the middle of the floor. All they have are the 12" ST Han wave, a few palm talkers, a bunch of Aurra Sing and Duros wave figures, and one last Queen's ship for $50.

Things are not looking too good for Utah Valley lately.

Wal-Mart (Orem) - If there is a SW toy at WM I don't know where they've hidden it.

TRU - It looks like they are trying to get rid of their SW section, but I think those bins full of cr@p will be there for a while.

K-Mart (Provo & Orem) is pretty much the same as it's always been: 2 or 3 pegs of SW, with nothing you haven't seen before.

Shopko & Fred Meyer - still trying to unload their Ric Olies and Darth Sidiouses for $8 a piece, though I heard some Fred Meyers have been allocating shelf space for D-lux figures. Anyone seen this around here?

KB - Haven't put anything new out in quite some time, but at least the garbage they have is half price. The store in Orem has a bunch of Skiff Guards for (I think) $5.99.

Target - The only place that ever has anything new (at least to me) lately. I finally saw a Duros and Obi-Wan over the weekend. Not bad figures, but nothing special. I left them on the pegs. Also had some B-Wings.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Found the entire Luke X-wing wave here at the Bounitul Fred Meyers.

I havent found anything else lately though, but I probly wouldent buy it anyways, all due to the fact that my pays been decreasing due to football.
    !YAY Bountiful High Football! were #1 in our region with Olympus right now, and were gonna take state this year! !YAY FOR ME!
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

Yesterday, Springville Wal-Mart had some semi-new figures on the clearance ailse. But, of course, they were still full price.

The had one of each:
    Duros
    Bespin Guard
    Sabe
    Sand Trooper
    Ketwol

and a bunch of figures from the Bespin Leia wave.

If they're going to releagate the figures to the clearance ailse, why don't they drop the prices!?

OT: Anyone know where to find Lord of the Rings figures around here? Orem Wal-Mart had them a couple weeks ago, but they're long gone, and TRU just has a few of the lamest figures left. I haven't seen them any where else, and I'm still looking for Gandalf.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

TIE Interceptor

whoa.

About 20 of these babies stacked on the floor at the TRU on State Street in SLC. Even in those numbers I suggest you run, don't walk.

Now for the long wait for the Walmart delay. Anyone have any idea why their ships got pushed back? I'm really looking forward to them.

Deanpaul

NEW FINDS

I heard about the Target clearance on B-Wings so I popped in on the Orem Target and found that they had three left at the $27.90 price. I grabbed two of them, but the third is more than likely long gone by now. Figure wise they had nothing of the latest two waves.

My wife stopped in at the Springville W-M and found the Shmi wave there. I only needed the Shmi figure, so she left everything else.

Sorry I couldn't post this sooner. I don't have net access at home anymore and can only get on at work/school.

Still haven't seen anything yet from the Lando wave.