Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

same story here- i was lucky to find Mundi and Teemto (saw Maul but could care less) I'm trying to find a pilot Padme now...i just ordered a Ep I Naboo fighter to pose her and Typho outside of- maybe make a little cinema scene with a couruscant background or something.
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

Re: Wallyworld and their over stocked pegs.

Originally posted by DahrJin
    Nothing new to post.

Wallyworld isn't moving much SW product, with the exception of the new 12 inchers.

I think this wallyworld has more figures on the pegs, than both northern Targets have ever ordered put together.

They have an insane number of PEGWARMERS and other JUNK just hanging there. Nobody seems to be buying ANYTHING. Makes me fell like I'm the only collector left up north, and there's no way in hell I can afford to put a dent in that mass sea of pegwarmers.
    If you think your Super-Duper Wal-Mart is insane, you obviously haven't seen the amount of crap the one in Orem has. They have two huge pegboards full of pegwarmers. Nothing even decent, just crummy stuff from collection 2. Heck, even their POTJ stuff is still at $5.88 and we know those will never sell.

I'm even more amazed at the amount of stuff the Orem TRU has. There's that whole board right to the left of the entrance plus another bunch of pegwarmers in the boys' action figure section. I wouldn't doubt it if they had another pallet of the same collection in the stock room.

It's insanity I tells ya'.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Well I guess the good thing is this store has no POTJ to speak of. They must have trashed all the Landos and his pegwarmin' buddies when they moved.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Cool

The Orem TRU has a ton of the 12inch Luke/Tauntaun set. The thing is huge and a little overwhelming.

Originally posted by swatter
    The Orem TRU has a ton of the 12inch Luke/Tauntaun set. The thing is huge and a little overwhelming.
    When I think of that 12" Luke, I think of the Sandtrooper w/Dewback but with a slightly better price tag.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

kb at south town mall told me they will get a "drop shipment" what ever that is on the 8th or so. Not sure what s in it or if we should even get our hopes up but there you go.
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

Just found Sith Training Maul and Tatooine attack Anakin at the AF KMart. Guess I missed Teemto. sigh....Maybe next time.

Looks like the Orem Target got in another shipment of accessory packs. Unfortunately as of this AM they only had one Hoth set. But they do have one R2 robot.

Still nothing new for me..........

I guess I'll wait for the christmas push, of new product, to try and find what I'm needin'.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Thumbs down

I still haven't found anything new either.

I almost broke down and bought some figures on the internet, but I just couldn't bring myself to paying that much money for each figure.