Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

Kudos on the Deluxe call there TommyBoy. I didn't see your post until yesterday, but they still had a ton of the Deluxe figures. There were about 15-20 Shmis and a bunch of OB1s as well as the duros wave.

The Luke set is OK, but it really is only a set. It doesn't look like you could do much with Luke if you take him out of the tank. The DM looks like garbage. I don't think he looks posable except for that singular position he's already in. Yeah, the tatoos are kind of gay. I think I'll have my wife make him a shirt.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Talking

MC,

I took off Han Bespins jacket from the Princess Leia collection. You can have it if you want to cover Maul.

Originally posted by swatter
    MC,

I took off Han Bespins jacket from the Princess Leia collection. You can have it if you want to cover Maul.
    No thanks, but I will use it to cover monkey-leia's face.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Anyone spotted the newer waves (FX-7, Deluxe Leia) yet?

I ran across the 12" Luke/speeder bike at Target (Orem) a couple nights back. Of course I didn't buy it, since I don't collect the 12" stuff. For those of you who like the 12" stuff, it's a very nice piece, about on par with the 12" scout trooper/bike.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Exclamation

I know this isn't new news but it looks like the deluxe figures are showing up everywhere. I have seen them at TRU, Kmart, Walmart, Target, and KBees. However, I have not had any sightings of the latest FX 7 wave. Anyone else having better luck finding the latest wave?

hello all, I just got the 12 " luke and yoda at Wal Mart and AF they still got 7 of them good lock

My cousin told me he found all four of the Deluxe figures at Target (Orem) last week. I guess that means we will all have a shot at Leia and Amanabananaramaman before Christmas.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Talking

I found the Deluxe Leia and Amanamanbananarama @ the TRU in Midvale over lunch today. It looked as if they had barely set out the case. Another older guy and his older dad came over to see what I was looking at and when he saw that it was the new deluxe set he proceeded to grab all the Amanamans and quite a few Leias. I grabbed the last Amanaman so he wouldn't get them all. I bought the one Amanaman for me and I left the other one there. It is in the military section where the SW figs used to be. I put it behind the VietNam memorial collectors box. First one there gets. Good luck!!!! and Merry Christmas.

hello , today I got Amanaman and Leia at the K mart in AF and they got a lot of them, so the Kmart in Orem