Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

Angry

Crud. I'm on vacation in 'sunny' SoCal and haven't seen any of the deluxe figures yet. Of course I would have to miss them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll be there when I get back.

Hey guys, has the Lando wave shown up again in Utah? I want to a TRU down here and found a literal crapload of the Lando wave figures including several R2-Q5s. It's the first time I've seen any of this wave anywhere.

I guess I shouldn't complain. The Lando wave is harder to find than the deluxe stuff right now.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

The K Mart in AF still has a lot of deluxe figures left. I also found the remains of the Lando wave at TRU in orem last week.

Hello guys, Ijust got the silver anniversary Luke and Leia swing to freedom and the Han and chewbacca death star escape at Wal mart in AF, they still have one set left, Im still lookingfor the FX-7 wave and theZutton wave

Wink

Found the FX-7 wave at the Sugarhouse TRU in SLC. There was only one of each left on the pegs. The FX-7 droid is pretty big.

25th Anniversary

Leia/Luke and Han/Chewbacca at Park City Walmart, Sat 12/29/01 11:30 am. Across aisle from regular figs, knee shelf height. About three of each, and one of each stashed on top shelf for your finding pleasure.

They're kind of ugly, especially Han.

Good luck and Happy New Year.

Deanpaul

I picked up Leia and Amanaman at K-Mart in Provo ($10). I haven't seen anything else of interest for a while.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Talking Ogden/Layton Area

Well found another site with Utah collectors onboard....cool.

Well here up north, all that is worth while is the Target price drop to $4.50 on COL 1 figs and the Wal-Mart drop to $2.94. Not bad if you missed some older figs, or just want to pick up extras.

Have yet to run across Eeth Koth or the FX-7 wave.

Waiting to see if the 25th aniversary Vader vs Ben start to show up.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Just an update on the Target price drop. The figures at the Orem Target (C1 only) have dropped to $3.20. However, they only have X-Wing Luke, DS Han, and EW Vader. There are also a bunch of Lego Watto's JY for the $24.40 reduced price. Hopefully they'll drop in price again real soon. I haven't seen any other SW sets at the discount price, but they did have one last Imperial Shuttle which I grabbed really fast.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

This thread is way too long for this section. Please check the new guidelines.

Thread Closed.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!