Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

The length of this thread...

Hey guys,

I asked Steve if he would either reopen this thread or let us start another one. He honored my request, but we have to make sure to follow the guidelines of this section of the forums. I guess since we just post to this single thread for UT findings that was OK with him. I believe to keep this thread going we need to keep posting here as usual instead of doing multiple posts like many of the other users are doing for their parts of the country.

I went out this weekend and didn't see anything new. My wife went by the Orem W-M and found the same Shmi/EWDV/Duros waves there. I'm not sure if the prices have been discounted because she didn't think to check. I still haven't seen any of the new stuff show up at the Orem Target, but the C1 stuff is at $3.20 and the C2 at regular price. I think it's that way because all the new stuff is C2 and they want us to pay full price.

Target got in a ton of Escape Pods for $4.80. There are also a bunch of Watto's JYs too at $24.40, but that's it except for the newer sets (no Ewok Attack or TPCC).

Good luck and happy hunting!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Red face

Nothing new up North either. Riverdale Wal-Mart has put their POTJ prices back up to $6.44.

Targets have the same old Vader EW COL 1 figs on clearence. No sight of any of the 25th Ann. figs or the FX-7 wave as of yet.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Well, I went back to the Orem Target last night to get the Planet of the Apes DVD (only because it was on sale for $14.83) and looked at the Lego aisle. All their Lego clearance sets were on the clearance aisle, but no sign of any Sw sets. I guess they all got bought up or were hidden by someone in hopes of the price going down.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I dropped by the Orem Wal-Mart last night and found a couple sets of Han/Chewie and Luke/Leia. Not bad figures, but not good enough to make me want to part with $30 of my hard-earned money. They're probably still there if you want them.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

...12" Dewbacks at the Orem TRU! Only $80!...

Sorry. This thread has been quiet for a while. I just wanted to wake it up.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Lightbulb

Well TommyBoy, it's quiet because there hasn't been squat to buy here lately. I still haven't even seen the two newer deluxe figures. I bet none of the new figures ever show up here.

Deluxe V2

MC -

Leia and Annaman are at the Fort Union Target and also the Parley's Way Kmart.

Plenty of both at Kmart, been a couple of days since I was at that Target.

Still no FX-7 etc. here either.

Deanpaul

Still no new figures here up north either. Haven't scored anything in weeks.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Hello guys, I fund the 25 anniversary Darth and Obi-Wan at Target in Orem, still no FX-7 or Zutton wave , hey Mandalorian Candidat K-mart in American Forkhave some Amanaman and Leia,

Thanks for the headup guys. I'm going up to SLC tonight so maybe I'll stop by. BTW, W-M (in Orem) has desert skiff and escape pod SW lego sets for $3 and $5 respectively.