Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Las Vegas, NV. Findings-

Since there are many threads on findings in other cities, I thought I should start one on findings where I live- Las Vegas,NV.

Last night I got off work around 3:30 A.M. and decided to hit the 24 hour Walmarts. After hitting 4 Walmarts with empty pegs I was giving up hope. I decided to hit one more on Boulder Hwy & Lake Mead in Henderson. When I came up to the toy section I didn't see any shipment boxes in the isles and almost called it quits. When I went to the small SW section I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like hitting a jackpot!!!!!! This is what I picked up-

Luke (Jedi Knight)
    R2-D2 (Bartender)
    R1-G4
    Lando (Jabba's Sail Barge)
    Rappertunie
    Tanus Spijek
    Holographic Luke
    General Dodonna
    Gold Leader (Dutch Vander)
    Captain Antilles

ULTRA FIGS
    Jabba the Hutt
    Jabba's Court Denizens (B'omarr Monk,Wol Cabas****e,& Bubo)

They also has the new Tie Fighter Pilot but I didn't pick him up because I already have 10 of the ones from the past. They did not have J'Quille but I'm not complaining because of score that I have found. The last time I bought this many figs at the same time and at the same store was at Midnight Madness.
    Last edited by jedihunter25; 02-13-2004 at 12:27 AM.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Good find! I live in N. Las Vegas, and I check the 2 WM and 1 Target every other day or so. I've found up to R1-G4. Right now on the 3 stores I visit, the only figures on the pegs are 1 Hoth Han, 3 CW Sanse Tiin (sp?), and 1 CW Anakin.

BTW, there is a store called "toys in the Attic" on Craig. The cheapest figure they have is a POTJ Bespin Guard for $13.95. I highly reccomend staying away from there.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    BTW, there is a store called "toys in the Attic" on Craig. The cheapest figure they have is a POTJ Bespin Guard for $13.95. I highly reccomend staying away from there.
    A friend of mine that collects SW took me there once, I walked out laughing hysterically from their overpricing. I don't know why they are still in bussiness, unless people actually buy from them- which would be very scary.

Toyz in the Attic / SW stuff available

I've been into that "Toyz in the Attic" place as well - WAY OVERPRICED. I was talking to the owner, and they eventually are getting out of the action figures and more into the trading card games / vintage stuff. I've always stuck to Wal-Mart/Target, and once in a while K-mart (got my Ephant Mon there by chance when picking up some garden supplies!)

If anyone in Vegas(or anywhere else) is interested, I have a lot of SW stuff (primarily basic figures) that I am looking to sell. I'm willing to negotiate a more than fair price - I just don't have the time/space/money to really continue collecting, and I really don't have the space to keep what I have. I'd be willing to sell pieces, but would prefer the whole thing or somewhat sizeable lots. Any interested parties, e-mail me at rfhudy@yahoo.com

Re: Las Vegas, NV. Findings-

I just picked up the Obi-Wan and Darth Maul Glasses tonight at the Target in Henderson (Sunset Rd. & Stephanie). They still had three of each left for those who are looking in the area.

Lightbulb Re: Las Vegas, NV. Findings-

Thanks jedihunter25. I found them as well at a NW area Target (I'm on the other side of town!) I got 'em for my 2 boys.

Another great place to find some hard to find figures lately is the pharmacy stores (Walgreen's, Sav-On, Rite-Aid) . In the last few weeks I've found Luke Skywalker (Jabba's Palace), R1-G4, R2-D2 (Jabba's Sail Barge), and Rappertunie

Also, the Centennial Wal-Mart had a bunch of General Jan Dodonna a week ago, now their gone.

HAPPY HUNTING!

Anybody know where to get Gentle Giant SW Bust in town?

Maybe in one of those fancy toy stores in one of the malls on the Strip.

BTW, the Target in N. Las Vegas just put out more of the Maul/Kenobi cups, along with the Yoda with Jedi Kid wave. There were 2 Saga Gold Han Solos there when I left. My wife bought the last Saga Gold Leia.

Thumbs up Re: Las Vegas, NV. Findings-

Is that Target at Craig/Clayton or Centennial/95?

I'm looking for any of the bounty hunters also (new Bossk, Dengar also skiff Lando, Holo Luke) Any tips? I returned my Maul/Kenobi cups. My kids weren't really interested in them...and I wish they would have been actual GLASS. Also - TRU at Meadows mall had the Silver clones when I went last week - a whole case. I got one and card/bubble was in good shape. But to me, it looks kinda lame. It doesn't have that real "chrome" finish like the R2 had - just looks like it was spray painted. KB at Meadows has ocassionally been putting out some of the deluxe EP2 and Clone Wars figs. I got Yoda/Super Battle Droid a couple of weeks back for $3.99!

Thanks for the tips.

Craig/Clayton.

The newest figures I have are Dodonna, Rappertine, TIE Pilot, Rebel Pilot, and Lando Skiff (I found them while I was in Texas). I don't have anything newer than that, including Capt Antilles.

A while back I saw the Yoda/Battledroid and the C-3PO/Battledroid at one of the Dollar stores for $3 and regular figures for $2.