Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009

Thread: Utah anyone?

Just letting you know about a utah collectables forum that is starting up...

the addy is
    http://roadsart.com/forum/index.php

thanx for looking
    luminous beings are we, not this crude flesh

Thumbs up Re: Utah anyone?

Nothing to report except for the fact that K Mart has the 'Homies' series. Just in case anyone is interested.

Re: Utah anyone?

I guess most of us have moved on to another Utah thread on a different site, but I still consider SSG to be my "home" so I'll keep posting here now and then.

Went out yesterday to Orem TRU, Target, and KMart and zip-o-la. I'm hoping to catch a Lego Jabba's Palace on clearance at KMart but the Orem store still has them for full price. The Provo store is all out.

Anyone else find Legos on clearance at KMart?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Sorry MC haven't noticed anything in the way of Legos.

Except Target or Maybe ShopKo had some Lego stuff on clearence last weekend. Not sure if it was anything SW though.

And yes, most have migrated to a local board. Mainly to keep EVERYONE and their DOG from seeing just where and when the goodies might be found.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I actually found the T16-skyhopper on clearance at KMart this weekend for $7. Nothing else in the way of figures.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Found the Yavin and parts of the Jabba wave yesterday in UT county. PM me for location.

The Star Destroyer wave has hit Utah. PM me for location!

who consists of the star destroyer wave

Admiral Ozzel, Bossk and Dengar.
    May the force be with you.