Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

Utah anyone?

you guys find anything lately?
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

I got the find of a lifetime: A slew of F/X Emperors at the Orem TRU at rock bottom prices!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I'm throwing this out there just for what it's worth. I hadn't been to Target for a few weeks since I got a B-Wing from customer service. It looks like I didn't need to go back yesterday since they had jacksquat (Orem Target by the way). Althought they did have the shelf sticker for the B-Wing, they had none on the shelf. As far as figures go all they had were Porky Boy and some Bespin Leias. They did have a slew of the 12" bounty hunters, but for some reason they are calling them Star Wars Legacy assortment. I wonder what's up with that.

I can't say anything for the local TRU or W-Ms, but I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't received anything new for ages as well.

Thumbs down

It's been over a month since I've found anything even remotely new at Orem Wal-Mart, but I have to admit I don't check very often any more (maybe once a week, and not in the morning).

Tom
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I stop at target in Orem today they have 4 B-Wing and 12" BH, TRU they have sandtrooper wave

Hello , I stop today at TRU in Orem and they have the 12" death star droid wave

I stopped off at WM, TRU, and Target in Orem last Friday. W-M had moved their whole line of POTJ stuff, which wasn't much, to the clearance aisle. Then they jacked up the price to $6.44

I saw the 12" Han/IMP/DS Droid wave as well as the CrapTalkers which are even less than useless. Other than that, they have squat. One of their floor guys mentioned that they should get the TIE Int. in this week.

The Target had one last B-Wing which I grabbed up. I even got $4 off because I signed up for a Target card. The package was in preemo condition with pretty much zero dings or tweaks.

Other than that zippo. Still no sign of the Lando wave south of the POTM (point of the mountain).

I either seem to be the only one from Utah who bothers posting new findings or there really isn't anything new to be found. Well, I have one today.

I am pleased to announce that I have found the TIE Interceptor! The Orem TRU put out some yesterday while I was there and was able to get one. This was about 5 yesterday (8/27) so hurry over there to see if there's anything left.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I have stop in target,TRU,Wal Mart in Orem and AF, K mart and Orem and AF. AND NADA, but I m looking,

New stuff

I finally found Ketwol, Sabe, and the Bespin guard at Babbages (University Mall) last night. At $9 each, I passed, but they're not bad figures.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com