Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many?

How Many?

Hey all,

Okay just off hand. How many figures (carded or loose) do you guys and gals own. List in any order (exp. Newest to older, older to newest,) Just try to make a guess. I just want to know. List everything you want. Thanks for your time.
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan we meet again at last" (ANH)

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"It would be a honor, if you would joy us" (ESB)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

Ugh! Well as far as the figures go about 198 MOC and 50 loose of the 'new batch', and 2 MOC and 40 loose vintage.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Egads. The idea of counting mine and finding out just exactly how truly insane I am is simply too much for me . . .

I'd say, at least . . . three hundred. Probably closer to four though.

about 400 MOC and about 70 loose
    and counting!!!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

2 of every POTF2
    2 of every Commtech
    2 of every Episode 1
    2 of every POTJ
    2 of every Saga up to Padme Droid Factory wave

I have 1 MOMC and one open for my kids.

I have everything logged (logged ) on SW.com.

Just too much to count.

Oh yeah....I have the 1st 21 OT figs carded on repro cards, too.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I have about 180 from POTF2 til present all MOC. I have about 85 vintage loose.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well I don't think I have as much as some of you

138 POTF2 MOC
    68 Episode 1 MOC
    59 POTJ
    6 Star Tours
    4 Sneak Preview
    105 Saga (Lots of doubles) Last figures bought Boba Fett Carkoon, Blonde Imperial Officer

Total 380

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

I do not know as far as a "break down" is concerned. Totaling my ep1, potf2, commtech, flashback, sneak preview, and saga, I have 284 figures. Some are in star cases for protection
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I would guess somewhere in the area of 370 to 430, but that's just a guess. That does not include 12" figures, deluxe or loose figures.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Bought 350 star cases, and have none to spare. Cost $400.00 and I need to buy more. Star Cases are nice but really expensive