Please help: Football card price guides?

I have just become aware that I own tens of thousands of football cards from the mid 80s to early 90s (dear old mother was house cleaning and I have the memory of a gnat). So I was trying to find an online price guide with no luck. Can anyone give me any suggestions?
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

I don't know of any online sources. I would suggest looking at a beckett price guide at most bookstores.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Beckett has an online price guide, as does Tuffstuff..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I don't know about Tuff Stuff, but Beckett also lets you catalog your collection, similar to SSG's system. The catalog feature is free, but the price guide is around $4 /month. The online price guide is pretty much the same price as the magazine.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".