Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Whats your Pleasure?

What do you perfer 12inch and 3 3/4 figures. ever though there isnt as many 12inch as there is 3inch. But still what you think.
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan we meet again at last" (ANH)

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"It would be a honor, if you would joy us" (ESB)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

I thought I saw a thread on this somewhere, please forgive me if I am wrong. It depends on the figure for me. I like some and dislike some in both catagories.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You might have I'm just writing what comes to mind. Sorry if this Question was asked once before

"The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner now I'am the master" (ANH)

"Luke help me take this mask off, (Luke but you'll die) nothing can stop that now. For once let me look on you with my own eyes" (ROTJ)

I haven't even started a thread, just for that reason. Plus there is just so much to read on these boards without having to cover every section. Just trying to help!

Oh no problem its helps to here what others think. I just like reading about stuff like this!

It's not the size of the figure......but how you use it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

wow thats one way to put it!

That reminds me of an Eddie Murphy song, one of the lines was "stick a banana in your butt", and the whole song was about sticking things in your butt. Don't ask me why, it just does.

I mostly collect the action figures. If a 12" looks really good I'll get it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Size matters not. Quality is the key.

IMO, most 12" figures have looked like cheap pieces o' junk. Bad likenesses, terrible clothes. On the whole, just awful. The outstanding exception being the Biker Scout. You'd think that a larger size would afford the creators of these more opportunity for better sculpting and more accuracy, but the reality is entirely the opposite.

Besides, they're just too big.