Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen rule!!!

Just kidding...

They drive me nuts, actually. I heard some of the women here at work talking about them and thought I was going to die! They were actually discussing how great they are for kids and "isn't it great how they've had such a successful career?"

Just thought I'd post this with that horrifying title just so people would take a look.

Any thoughts on the Olsen Midgets?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Shaved monkeys.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Shaved monkeys.
    Ya, but aren't we all.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

They've got monkey faces. I see it everytime I look at them.

I went to walmart to pick up a calendar for my office at the start of the year. I narrowed their selection down to two, mk&a or one featuring photos of outhouses. since I figured they were pretty much the same thing I decided to go with the real deal and went with the outhouses.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

They are girls...they are twins...they are young. That is what I know...oh! Their names are Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Howard Stern says they are "Butter Faces" just like Tori Spelling. . . everything's good but her face! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

I always thought that was hilarious when they'd say that on the show!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

They look like those little spikey haired troll dolls to me......
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It'll be a cold day in "you know where" before I'll play one of their video games (and even then, I probably still wouldn't play them).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

You should read the latest EGM's where Sean Baby attacks one of their games, LM.