Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation the Whilly Wonka remake,Marlyn Manson may be the new Wonka.

While in spencers today,I broke wind of the old whilly wonka movie to my friend and an employe of the store said he has heard rumors that theres going to be a remake of whilly wonka,and there thinking of casting Marlyn manson as the lead role.If this turns out to be true then Lets just say if the oompa-loompas scared you befor then theres no telling whats instored.And no happy moive from the 70s-80s is safe.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Re: the Whilly Wonka remake,Marlyn Manson may be the new Wonka.

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    While in spencers today,I broke wind .
    HeeeeeHeeeeeeHeeeee! Childish? Perhapse, but what else am I going to be doing in the middle of the night............zip it!!!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

That's actually a very old rumor that I'm pretty sure was debunked a long time ago. I can almost certainly assure you that Marilyn Manson will not be playing Wonka if this thing goes ahead.

Originally posted by RooJay
    I can almost certainly assure you that Marilyn Manson will not be playing Wonka if this thing goes ahead.
    I should hope not. I enjoy the version with Gene Wilder. Why ruin a good movie?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Originally posted by bobafrett
    Why ruin a good movie?
    You're just now asking that question?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

No, the Manson thing is an old old rumor. He's a fan of the original movie and said once that he'd like to do it. The original word was that Nicolas Cage would star, but that was over a year ago. The film is still in pre-production limbo while they try to get a script together and decide on a director. Probably never going to happen, but who knows.
    plasticfetish.net

I could actually see it work, i think it woul dbe cool.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

That sound you hear is me hanging myself in mourning over:

Hollywoods growing list of remakes.
    Marilyn Manson still having a career, and possibly defacing what could be considered Gene Wilder's finest work.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

It might as well have been a Manson film with the chicken heads being chopped off. I couldn't figure that out when I saw it, "this is a children's flick????"
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I guess some rumors never die.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.