Thread: ebay of the Day

ebay of the Day

This custom scanning crew memeber is a cool one. It's a female wich right there is very unique. Still, she's smuggleing diamonds, and I'm sure the Empire would not like that . Check it out!

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_...2b7612/i-1.JPG
    Last edited by ACPin; 04-23-2003 at 07:07 PM.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

$64? Wow, good luck getting that. It's nice but it's nothing more than new cloths on a new body. Now those customs where the artist sculpted a whole new figure is worth paying out money for.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It's kinda cold in that hallway...if you know what I mean.

I can't see???

Somebody, please turn their headlights on, I really need to find this thing I'm looking for.

Ahhh, much better, I found it, thank you Ms. Scanning Crew member.

I don't know, it's hard to say when I'd spend money on a custom. This one, no I wouldn't, but remember the custom Sail Barge, yes...yes I would. But not $3,500.00! Each to his/her own though. I wonder why they put the diamonds there though?? Is it not enough to show the "femaleness" of the figure by having boobs there??? Hilarious!!!

PS - smuggling diamonds is the funniest thing I've heard that called before!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Well, if you were to smuggle diamonds where else would you put them?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Auctions are not supposed to be posted in this forums. However since this deal with a custom figure, I've edited the thread to show the pic rather than the link to the auction. Please do the same from hereon.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster