Wal-Mart gift cards

Just went to WM this morning and the have exclusive gift cards. I went to there website to get pics of them, and found three different ones.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...96894%3A232687

The ones I have are:
    Obi-Wan
    Vader
    Palps/Grievous.

I will post pics later of them, but for now, enjoy Ankian/droids, Yoda/Clone and Fighter pics.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Wal-Mart gift cards

Friggin' sweet.

I'm sure you put $10 on each of them to get 'em legally right, KH? Right?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was grocery shopping and put money on them and spent the cards on groceries.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Those would be cool of ot weren't for that big cuss word at the bottom of each one.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I saw these cards today at the electronics desk. I may put some money on one next time I need to fill up at the WM service station.

hah, thats a great plan. When target first put out all their figs, I picked up a electronic vader gift card, put money on it, then payed for my lava vader with it. Whata way to beat the system!
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I just took them from Target, got four of them. SInce they have no value money wise, its not considered stealing.

I just stole borrowed mine from Target using the same logic that KH used.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!