Question Sw Trivial Pursuit

Can anyone of u guys tell me if the Classic and Episode 1 Trivial Pursuit editions can still be found in stores ??

I saw both on Ebay but I would rather buy 'em at retail at a fair price if possible...
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

Check TRU for the Classic Edditions. They used to have tons of them marked down to $10.00. The Episode 1 version of it I only saw once at retail and that was at FAO. I had to get my on ebay, but I got it for $10 as well. Dude listed it wrong and I got lucky.

Good luck, those games are awsome and are great fun!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Most all of the TRU's around here had the Classic Trivial Prusuit during the Christmas season at the before mentioned $10. I haven't spent much time in TRU since then so I can verify if they are still there but it's a good place to start.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I never saw the E1 version anywhere, except I think the SW Insider had it for $40 or something. I occasionally see the Classic at Wal*Mart or Toys R Us on sale.

Actual question from the Classic: What is the name of Han Solo's ship?
    Answer: Dagobah (D'oh! Looked at the wrong category! )
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Thanks 2 u guys!

I'll have a look at my local TRU and WalMart this week.
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

I should prolly pick that up too. I remember my friends and i used to play the Star Wars Monopoly till all hours of the night. I remember it was always a race to see who could get the moisture farm first.

I remember the only time i played the TP i owned my friend, Dave and i bragged to my friends about it. Then i stopped, and realized that's not really something i should be happy about; knowing more about the SW universe than another person.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Question Re: Sw Trivial Pursuit

Anyone buy and open the new Saga Edition TP with DVD questions? How many card questions are there? My holder of cards seems like it's missing a wrapped card pack. I haven't unwrapped anything inside the box yet, although I think I count 300 cards (which adds up to 1800 questions of the 2500 the box lid says). Does that mean 700 questions are on the DVD?

Just curious...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Re: Sw Trivial Pursuit

I have both Classic Monopoly and TP, but never opened them...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Sw Trivial Pursuit

Hint:

FHM.com

click on "games"