Star Wars Panel to Panel

I dont know if a thread has started or not on this book, but this book is killer. A friend at work got it and I was scoping it out. It is amazing. Great art-work. If you dont have it, pick it up. I will be getting it.

click the

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Star Wars Panel to Panel

I've seen it at the store. It is pretty sweet.
    I was going to ask for it for Christmas, but I would've gotten blank stares from the fiance and Mom trying to explain what it is and I didn't really want to take them out and show 'em what it is.
    I may pick it up when I get my school loan balance check in a month or so.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Fortunately, I was in a position to simply point it out to my wife when we were at Barnes and Noble shopping for another person's Christmas present, so she knew exactly what book to get me for Christmas.

It is amazing. What I like the most about it is that it's not another collection of covers or paintings. It actually includes pages from the comics as well. In this context, they seem like mini-stories.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

It really is a good book- I got mine about two months ago when it came out. ( I think, it was a long time ago)
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Question Re: Star Wars Panel to Panel

Not to sound two stupid (whoops! too late for that now! ), but SW:PtoP is the Dark Horse collection with all those comic covers, right? Is it every SW title they've published? Every issue? Every page? Impressive, most impressive, if it is.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Not to sound two stupid (whoops! too late for that now! ), but SW:PtoP is the Dark Horse collection with all those comic covers, right? Is it every SW title they've published? Every issue? Every page? Impressive, most impressive, if it is.
    I wish it were!

It's just a collection of covers and pages with brief captions and such. Still, there's got to be at least a hundred images in it. Definitely worth the $20 price tag. It may be hard to find though. My local Barnes and Noble had to special order it because they couldn't keep it in stock.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

B+N.com has it right now for 11.97. I just now clicked on it. What exactly is it? The development of the art from sketch to finished product?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    B+N.com has it right now for 11.97. I just now clicked on it. What exactly is it? The development of the art from sketch to finished product?
    $12!? Holy crap! It has a cover price of $20!
    It's basically all (or mostly) splash pages highlighting the great artwork Dark Horse has had with Star Wars, with a bit of text at the bottom of each page.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Man oh man, I knew not of this, but I definitely want it now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.