Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What's your favorite animated film?

Many people probably consider Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs or Beauty and the Beast to be the best Disney movie, but my favorite, Disney or not, is probably Lady and the Tramp. It's a masterpiece. I love the part when the dogs sing at the pound. Some people consider Anime to be the best in animation. I've not seen many, but I did like the ones I've seen such as Metropolis and Spirited Away. Still, Lady and the Tramp remains one of my most favorite films.

Whats yours?
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The Emporers New Groove, closely followed by The Hobbit.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Toy Story. Nice little allegory of what it is like for an older brother (Woody) when a younger brother (Buzz) is introduced to the family. It's funny, smart, the sound is great, and it makes me feel like a kid again.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I like the orginal HeavyMetal and then a close second is Shrek
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Originally posted by tagmac
    South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut!
    Great choice, tagmac. Little boy, you're going to Hell!, sung by none other than Jimmy Hetfield. Great stuff, man.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

my fave animated disney flick is robin hood. enjoying crude humor as i do both b&b and south park were hilarious. a simpsons movie would rule.

Yeah, a Simpsons movie would be great. I read somewhere a while ago that there weren't any current plans for a Simpsos movie, but that there would eventually be one.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Does the Wallace and Gromit series count? I guess not, this was "Animated Movies", not half hour clay animated series. Okay, well then I guess Shrek will do, and Chicken Run in the clay animated movie catagory.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!