Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Number 5???? Thats one heck of a number to get!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Update

I have an update to my list:

Darth Maul Signature Edition #457.

Here’s what happened. As I have said before, I really wasn’t interested in the Maul Saber, mainly because of the price, but also because it didn’t have a covered display case, so I have been watching them on e-bay and waiting for the price to drop low enough to make it a more attractive piece.

Well, I was out of town this week on a business trip, so I was surfing the web in my hotel room on Monday night when I spotted a Signature Edition Maul with a BIN price of just $299! Well, that was an offer that I just couldn’t refuse. I got home from my trip tonight, and it was here waiting for me…less than 48 hours after purchased!!!!

It was never opened (even though the auction said it had been opened for review) and it is cooler that I had expected.

Now I am just waiting for my Obi Wan ANH (Clean Version) to arrive, and I will have them all! (kind of...I didnt order the Vader ESB saber because it looks too much like the ANH saber...but I may need to get it at some point hust to have a complete set...and maybe the Obi Wan ANH dirty version too Then the Mace saber..and so on, and so on! Man these things are addictive!

Update as well Maul LE #1842, So Now I have Dooku, Yoda, Vader ANH, Luke ESB, Anakin FORCE FX,and Maul with Ben NEW on the way.

UPDATE-
    Obi-Wan (ANH- Clean/As First Built By) LE Saber- 333/500
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Number Update

Update: Obi-Wan (ANH- Clean/As First Built By) LE Saber- 179 / 500

Aww u lucky punks!!! mine is due in a few days

Mace Windu LE -180/1750

Jedi Blueprint Collection -503/5000
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!