Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Alright [DSS]Pedr0, you gotta post some pics of all those!

    Where did you get your custom AOTC Obi-Wan lightsaber? I dont think I'll ever be able to afford one in sort of selling my kidney or some other organ which I have 2 of.
    One of the guys on rebelscum forums had his dad do it in Hong Kong.

  2. #42
    The Obi-Wan Kenobi LE Lightsaber from A New Hope just arrived! 1963/ 2500!!! I think this one is my favorite soo far.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    The Obi-Wan Kenobi LE Lightsaber from A New Hope just arrived! 1963/ 2500!!! I think this one is my favorite soo far.
    Hell Yeah! I like both versions I have. But the weathered one has the Star Wars FEEL to it.

  4. #44
    Figure it's about time I add my small but growing Master Replica collection:

    Thermal Detonator AFB - 53/750
    Obi-Wan Kenobi AFBB - 79/500
    Darth Vader ESB LE - 87/2000
    Emperor Palpatine Cane - 116/1500
    Jango Fett Blasters - 173/1500
    Mace Windu LE - 173/1750
    Darth Maul "Battle Damage" - 251/750
    Thermal Detonator LE - 395/1000
    Jedi Training Remote - 669/2500
    Darth Maul LE - 832/3000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH "weathered" - 894/2500
    Yoda - 1264/2500
    Luke Skywalker ESB LE - 1564/2500
    Obi-Wan Kenobi AOTC - 2219/2500
    Count Dooku LE - 2835/3500
    Darth Vader ANH LE - 3018/7500
    Luke Skywalker ROTJ - Artist Proof

  5. #45
    Heres a question to the other Replica collectors (besides myself)...

    Are your Replicas your favorite part of your collections?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Heres a question to the other Replica collectors (besides myself)...

    Are your Replicas your favorite part of your collections?
    Definitley, then the GG busts, then the Koto statues.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Heres a question to the other Replica collectors (besides myself)...

    Are your Replicas your favorite part of your collections?
    Oh yeah, most definitely and that's including other stuff I collect like Matrix too. I'd say MR first then Code 3, GG Matrix, and GG Star Wars. That's all I'm collecting for now, but I'm looking at other lines/films to add eventually.

  8. #48

    Re: MASTER REPLICAS- What numbers do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    Count Dooku LE - 2569
    Darth Vader ANH LE - 3712
    Darth Vader ESB LE - 716
    Obi-Wan *Weathered* - 2079
    Obi-Wan *As First Built* - 191
    Obi-Wan AoTC - Custom
    Jango Fett Blasters - 2
    Darth Maul LE (Signed at Wizard World Chicago) - 1842
    Thermal Detonator LE *Weathered* - 1
    Luke Skywalker ESB LE - 5
    Mace WIndu LE - 312
    Yoda - 1583
    Emperor Palpatine Cane - 89
    Jedi Training Remote - 2137
    Battle Damaged Darth Maul - 249
    Anakin LE - 322
    Medal of Yavin - 131

  9. #49

    Re: MASTER REPLICAS- What numbers do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by mini-rock
    Figure it's about time I add my small but growing Master Replica collection:

    Thermal Detonator AFB - 53/750
    Obi-Wan Kenobi AFBB - 79/500
    Darth Vader ESB LE - 87/2000
    Emperor Palpatine Cane - 116/1500
    Jango Fett Blasters - 173/1500
    Mace Windu LE - 173/1750
    Darth Maul "Battle Damage" - 251/750
    Thermal Detonator LE - 395/1000
    Jedi Training Remote - 669/2500
    Darth Maul LE - 832/3000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH "weathered" - 894/2500
    Yoda - 1264/2500
    Luke Skywalker ESB LE - 1564/2500
    Obi-Wan Kenobi AOTC - 2219/2500
    Count Dooku LE - 2835/3500
    Darth Vader ANH LE - 3018/7500
    Luke Skywalker ROTJ - Artist Proof
    New addition:

    Medal of Yavin - 258/1500

  10. #50

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO