Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

MASTER REPLICAS- What numbers do you have?

For those of you that collect Master Replicas, Which ones and what numbers do you have? Anyone have a number of 100 or less? (feel free to post pics of your collection too).

Here is my list-
    Yoda LE saber- 1608/2500
    Darth Vader(ANH) LE saber- 3823/7500
    Count Dooku LE saber- 1992/3500
    Darth Maul LE saber- 243/3000
    Jedi Training Remote- 260/2500
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr collection 1.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	247.6 KB 
ID:	5750  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

GREAT STUFF JEDIHUNTER...I WILL HAVE TO DO MINE WHEN I GET HOME FROM WoRK LATER 2DAY.....

Here is my list-

Darth Vader (ANH) Saber- 2949 / 7500
    Count Dooku Saber - 845 / 3500
    Jedi Training Remote - 315 / 2500
    Han Solo Blaster (SW) - 1326 / 1500
    Obi Wan (AOTC) Saber - 2246 / 2500
    Yoda Saber - Not Sure yet, it should be here next week!

Thats a nice collection jedihunter25. I only have the Darth Vader lightsaber. I'll have to look at the number.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Anyone have pictures of the Luke ROTJ Saber hilt?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Han blaster 422/1500
    Vader ANH Artist proof
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Luke Jedi Saber

Here's a photo of the Luke Jedi Saber. I just got it today (number 2453 / 2500. Now I just need the Maul saber and I am complete!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr_lukejedi.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	5790  

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    What a sweet picture...was it worth the investment? It looks like it was.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Re: Luke Jedi Saber

Originally posted by barry kay
    Here's a photo of the Luke Jedi Saber. I just got it today (number 2453 / 2500. Now I just need the Maul saber and I am complete!
    Cool!! Glad you got it (at least one of us scored on it). I thew a bid on it 2 hours before the end of the auction because I had to bail to do a pre-con for a corparate pool party at Mandalay Bay that I worked all week long. I thought it would shoot up to $450+ in them last two hours- like they been going for in the last couple months. I found another one today for $349 with buy it now, so I jumped on that one . It looks like the Master Replicas hype is starting to die down. It's funny that not too long ago I use to watch these Luke ROTJ saber sometimes go up to $700, and now the last two they had on there went for $350. I even saw the Han Solo Blaster drop down to $499 - $550, which I witnessed went up to $800 - $900 at times. I think that it might have something to do with the new figures finally starting to show up. People (like myself) constantly have to buy Star Wars. And for months (infact the same months that these MR prices went hi) there was no new figs on the shelves to buy. Plus when that Income Tax Check comes in, you can't help but to let loose and buy Star Wars.
    I'll post a pick and the number when it comes in-
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!