Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Breathing","Mystery" or "Forbidden Love" ...which is your favourite??

So which of the three released AOTC trailers is your favorite one?

At the moment mine is:

1) Breathing
    2)Mystery
    3)Forbidden Love
    Last edited by GNT; 11-16-2001 at 07:21 PM.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I have to say "Forbidden Love " is my favourite right now.....maybe because i have overdosed on the other two
    It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye.

I love'm all...but Forbidden Love is my fav...(for now)
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

mine is a tie bettween forbidden love and mystery...but if i had to pick one..forbidden love would be it.

"forbiden love" for me. i know it's sappy, but i got chills watching it.

isn't it interesting that we've gotten 3 trailers three weeks in a row? thanks george! at this rate, we won't even have to see the film, someone will just piece all the trailers together.

is there going to be another trailer in march, or is this it?

All three make a great progression...

....but I'd have to give the nod to "Forbidden Love" as the best so far.
    Like the trailers for Episode One, many of the quick cuts are taken out of context, but the imagery is stunning! One almost gets a "David Lean" kind of epic sweep with this one (which I wouldn't be surprised if that's what team Lucas was going for).
    Another (of the many) interesting things these glimpses offer is to further the idea that these are seperate chapters in a larger story. Someone earlier commented that the Vader-breathing added a feeling of Anakin "looking back" on the highlights of his life...I got that too...especially with the opening shot of him staring out into the Naboo landscape similar to the first shot of Vader in ESB staring from the Executor's bridge into the void (remembering those Naboo hill, perhaps?)...

"Forbidden Love" also has some geniune spine-tingling moments...the use of Leia's theme swelling behind the lover's first kiss, Ani delcaring that one day he's be the most powerful Jedi ever voicing over him racing that swoop across the Tatooine landscape....and many more.

I know alot of folks are saying "watch out" in putting too much stock in just the trailers...so many were disappointed in Episode One (but not me...if anything, I like and appreciate it more with each viewing...especially on DVD!), but I think it's safe to say that "Attack of the Clones" is going to be a very worthy addition to the Star Wars myth...

Red face

I would have to agree with the majority here. "Forbidden Love" is my favourite trailer of the three. It contained, what I feel to be, the main elements of the story without giving much away. You come away with the feeling that the film is definitely centered around Anakin and Padmé, but there is still quite a bit of the action that we crave to see. I find it, in many ways, similar to ESB in its flow (as far as I can tell from the spoilers and such).

My second choice would have to be "Mystery" and then "Breathing"...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'll be the first dissenter and say "Mystery" was the coolest. It was more broad (a little romance, a little action, a little...mystery) and had a glimpse of that wry Star Wars humor that I loved about the original Trilogy. "We came to rescue you." "Good Job " The romance was fine and dany and all but I want to see non-stop action and everyone being glib (in that great HanSolo style) about being in constant peril. "How we doin'?" "Same as always." "That bad, huh?"