Eeth Koth or Zutton - Anybody got them???

Just wondering has anybody got them yet?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I got the Imperial Officer ; RFT ; FX-7 ; Amidala black gown wave yesterday. Now I'm wondering in this Zutton wave, there's only 2 new figs. What other figs will make up this wave? Anybody can help me on this? Thanks.

There are no other new figures in the Zutton Wave.

It is made up by various numbers of the RFT, Imperial Officer, Amidala & FX-7.

I will have Zutton & Eeth Koth by latest Tuesday so I will post a little review.I might even open up one of my Deluxe Amanaman figures and see how the articulation works.

Got Zutton & Eeth Koth today.

Zutton is taller than I expected.

One thing I noticed after reading his bio on the card back.It mentions prounced Fangs.
    There is only one painted on the figure, but even stranger, if you compare the picture on the Card Front to the one on the Card Back, the Fang is on opposite sides.
    Do I assume that one of the pictures has been reversed or that more than one mask/costume was made.
    I don't think its just that he has his mouth open slightly skewed and thus hiding one fang.It looks as though his mouth is straight all the way across and therefore only has one fang.

Any ideas ?.

BTW couldn't be bothered to look at Eeth Koth at the minute.Left him still in his bubble wrap cocoon.

But WHERE did you get Imperial Officer, Amidala, etc at???
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

From a dealer in Hong Kong !!.

Very fast and professional service.

to UK Boy,

how's the facial detailing on your Zutton? The proto pics look really detailed, but the one I saw on the 'Net seemed a little on the under-detailed side.

Already have Amanaman...man, am I jealous!

Yeah, certainly less painted detail on the face than the proto.

No nostril blackness and little paint on the Fang.Someone please tell me whether Zutton should have Fangs or one Fang.

I would have liked to have seen the hair more Ginger per the photo but I suppose it may not have picked out too well against the Facial colour.

Overall I like the figure but as ever it could have been better, had it been painted correctly per the proto.

Having now got Amanaman, Leia Zutton,Eeth Koth, and the FX-7 wave, as well as 12" Luke Dagobah I think thats it for the year.

Oh well, looking forward to the Tie Bomber !!.

Originally posted by U.K.BOY
    Someone please tell me whether Zutton should have Fangs or one Fang.
    He should have one if my memory seves me right
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious