Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happens to Gardulla the Hutt?

We see her in ep1, but not in ROTJ...just Jabba. So what happens to her? Does she just die? Do we have any information on this?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Probably when Jabba starts to organize the criminal activity on Tatooine, he pushes lesser crime lords like Gardula off his planet. Plus, his increased criminal activities probably bring attention from the empire which makes it that much less easy to continue doing business on Tatooine so Gardula heads back to Hutt territory.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

She (he?) goes into a cacoon, and then later he (it?) comes out as a beeeautiful butterly......wich then gets eaten by Jabba.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Your comments are unconstructive and do not help. Please don't post unless you have insight. Thanks.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

"Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Okay. It was .01% funny...okay okay... 30%.

I think this may have been covered in a comic book a couple years back. Wasn't there a few comics put out under the Star Wars: Jabba the Hutt title? I think she was assassinated, but don't hold me to that.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I SW:Bounty Hunter (the video game) Jabba suggests that if Jango were to knock off Gardula while on a mission to her palace, it would be a considerable favor to him! During game play you knock Gardulla down into the open pit where she keeps her Kryat Dragon, in turn the dragon ends up eating her!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

If you are talking about the female Hutt that you see behind Jabba when he is coming out onto the balcony, don't know if the name is Gardulla, but that is actually Jabba's dad. Hutt's will change sexes over periods of time. Jabba's dad is almost to his male phase in EPS 1.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    If you are talking about the female Hutt that you see behind Jabba when he is coming out onto the balcony, don't know if the name is Gardulla, but that is actually Jabba's dad. Hutt's will change sexes over periods of time. Jabba's dad is almost to his male phase in EPS 1.
    Not quite. The female Hutt behind Jabba is Gardulla, a rival crime lord. Jabba's "dad" is Zorba, who is by most accounts a loser Hutt and, at the time of TPM, would be serving part of a sentence which ends shortly after ROTJ.

A picture of Zorba
    Tommy, close your eyes.