Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Taco John's sounds better than KFC.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I still think Burger King is the right choice. They almost always have great toys and other goodies, and they had some of the best SW promo items ever.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As long as they keep that pog promotional game, I'd say KFC. I won a couple of crispy bbq chicken strips. Greasy as hades is, but very delicious. Also, there is a KFC in the finger lakes region in central NY were I vacation every year that, get this, has a dine-in buffet service. Weird, huh?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Considering that I feel that life as we know it would cease to exist if there were no KFCs. I gotta go with KFC. Even though I am a Coca-Cola loyalist and Pepsi messed up the EI promo.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

When Ep 1 came out, KFC was the one restaurant I did not visit till they took all that stuff down.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, Rax still exists.......there's one near me.......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Re: pick one restaurant for Episode II

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Master Jedi, did someone really name a chain of mexican fast food joints "Taco Johns"? That's hysterical! I always thought the Taco Johns were out behind the Taco Bells, and they're ALWAYS busy.
    You think that's bad...there's a rotisserrie chicken place near my house that, when it first opened, was called (I kid you not!) "CHICKEN SPIT"! I'm pretty sure they almost went out of business before they realized the problem and changed the name. I STILL have never eaten there!

Of course, local/regional chains wouldn't be good (Carl's Jr.......
    It's Carl's Jr in the West & Hardee's in the East so not really a regional thing......

Currently Hardee's is running the Spiderman promotion (I assume that since Carl's Jr is the same that they have the same thing?)

(I never did understand why they had to name it two different things, I mean McDonalds doesnt have McDonalds in the East & McHenry's in the West!!!!! Oh well..........)

Originally posted by Taichi
    Yes, Rax still exists.......there's one near me.......
    Taichi, I'd like two RAX roast beef sandwiches, an order of fries, and a large chocolate shake. Please send it C.O.D. to:
    Bel-Cam Jos
    1138 Boonta Way
    Core Worlds, Chandrilla TK421

Thank you. Please pull up to the first window.
    RAX! RAX!!! :happy:

(So, digging up old threads, eh? Cool.)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Originally posted by BanthaPoodoo
    Currently Hardee's is running the Spiderman promotion (I assume that since Carl's Jr is the same that they have the same thing?)

(I never did understand why they had to name it two different things, I mean McDonalds doesnt have McDonalds in the East & McHenry's in the West!!!!! Oh well..........)
    Yes, Carl's Jr is running the identical Spidey promo.

Carl's Jr has owned Hardees since '96, CJ came first (back in the 1940s here in the LA area, see the Spidey movie thread for my quick history lesson on how the restaurant got its name). Hardees has name recognition back east, so it'd be foolish to simply change the store's brand-name to something most folks aren't that familiar with.