Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Y-wing and skiff revisited

Alright boys and girls, These definately need to to be re-released. Probably like most others, I totally missed these the first time they came to target. I also think the demand for them is high enough that Hasbro could make a pretty penny off of these things. Hopefully they will think about it. Write if you agree. Thanks

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I agree. Target sucks. They should put these out thru the Fan Club.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Unhappy Agreed.

By divine intervention or something, I was able to get a Y-Wing the first week of August or something, and found the first wave of POTJ Collection Two hanging right above it. (I only got the Coruscant Guard 'cause I was even poorer than usual at the time.) Never, ever saw a skiff in stores, and was too stupid to buy it when I saw it on Target's website (only once, of course). I would do a dance of joy if the skiff was re-released, as it's one of the things I wanted but never got as a kid.

Oh, and Target exclusives suck. Other than that, I think it is a fine store.

Exclusives means more expensive selling here. So for me, not only Target Exclusives sucks, ALL exclusives sucks!!

Fan club, these SHOULD be available through the Fan club once Target no longer has any interest in selling more of them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    JT, do you know if they even PRODUCE these anymore? I kind of got the feeling that the production run had ended on the Skiffs and Y-Wings. If the run has ended, how hard is it to start back up? And if it hasn't ended (overseas distributors and such) then how come Target isn't perpetually getting them in stock?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I believe production has ceased on these 2 pieces, and Hasbro is selling off all that Target didn't take to overseas retailers since Target has the "exclusive" right to sell these in the US. That doesn't preclude Hasbro starting another production wave of these though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you want a SKIFF just come to "Australia",Skiffs are falling off the shelves because there is so many of them!

Shelfwarmers!!!!!!! Stupid Hasbro!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Did you hear that Hasbro? We want more Skiffs and Y-Wings!!

And get crackin' on a Sith Infiltrator while you're at it.