Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Where's JarJarBinks (the forumite!)

Where's JarJarBinks?! He hasn't posted for like 5 days! Who misses his informative comments? I certainly do, the forums are so lively lately cause of the new figures being released. And I for one want to hear JarJar's comments on the new figures!

I think a great many people will join me in saying...

Come Back JarJarBinks!
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Ive noticed that hes been gone for a while too. I wonder where he went.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

But he averages like 13 posts a day!!!!!!!!!!!

The forums are bare without JarJarBinks
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Sorry I was just making that up, it just seemed like the right answer for him. the sort of thing a secretary tells you when someone is evading you.

Perhaps he has a cold, or had something important to do. Perhaps his back is bad again. He's been gone before and always comes back. Have you tried looking down the back of the sofa?

I guess he'll show up in his own good time.

Yeah, I used to lurk on these forums and JarJarBinks is the forumite that most sticks out in my memory.
    There was another forumites that sticks out in my memory, mostly cause he always caused a ruckuss.
    Have you ever taken a break from the forums Jargo?

I was wondering the same thing. He will be back. We can never get enough of JJB. Maybe he went to HAsbro to beat some butts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Last I heard from him he was asking questions about how to break the region coding on his new computer's dvd player. He was offered some good advice, but one such piece of advice included this warning:
    flashing the firmware is a really hairy thing... if you do it wrong, it will destroy the drive (or whatever hardware you are modifying...)
    I'm not saying JarJar destroyed his hard drive, since he seemed to be a fairly safe and careful guy. But I know that was one of the last messages I ever read from him. Speculate at will.

I suppose I should add that the people who understand this message, know I am saying it jokingly. I don't really think JJB did anything bad, and the advice was good.
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 04-23-2003 at 12:11 AM.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Oh my lord, Jar Jar, noooooooooo!!! come back to us!! Take me instead!!!! Somebody bust our R2's scanners and look for him!!! scan, darn you!! scan!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sensors don't pick up any JJB readings. I am afraid we have to shut the doors for the night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten