Thread: The Flash!

Hybrid View

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

The Flash!

In a recent HTF chat (That's Home Theatre Forum for you uninitiated..a very cool DVD website) with the Warner Bros folks, the possibility of getting the Flash on DVD was raised...

...and shot down. there are currently no plans to bring this series out on DVD.

BOOOOOO!

Discuss. Alex Desert is the coolest.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

That sucks, this show was really cool. Good old WB, always thinking on their feet... no wait, I meant thinking WITH their feet!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That show was awesome. I'd love to have even just the pilot movie on DVD.

Boo! Hissssss!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I used to watch that show all the time!!! John Wesley Shipp?!?! That his name!!! (the actor) Curse you WB!! DVD this bad boy!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I read once where CBS regretted cancelling the Flash when it was on. I think reruns air occasionally on SciFi.