Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Look who I found in my . . .

Easter Basket. And they were delish . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p4220055.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	5779  
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

What, no Jar Jar candy tongue suckers.

Those are pretty cool. Are they actually store bought, or did someone have an old set of Star wars candy making molds? If so that is very cool. But R2-D2 should have been done in white chocolate.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'll be darned, Jar Jar. We were checking milk cartoons for your picture, dude!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Those look very yummy. And very cool too. How where they made?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Originally posted by kool-aid killer
    Those look very yummy. And very cool too. How where they made?
    I don't know, but the Easter Bunny better have checked with George Lucas before he decided to make the Star Wars chocolate. The only place I have ever seen Star Wars candy like that pictured, was at FAO Swartz at the Mall of America in Minnesota.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

AND YOU OPENED THEM??????!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Those came from an old set of candy molds circa 1983 (I think they were made by Wilton?). My mother bought a bunch in the early 80's and a few years ago, she threw away most of them. Of course she knew to save the couple of Star Wars molds that she did have.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by scruffziller
    AND YOU OPENED THEM??????!!!!!!!!!
    Do Star Wars chocolates that are kept mint in package taste like, well, mint?

Originally posted by stillakid
    Do Star Wars chocolates that are kept mint in package taste like, well, mint?
    ROTFLMAO!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Originally posted by bobafrett
    ROTFLMAO!
    What the....?

I'm going to start a petition to stop the anagrams. I'm already illiterate in 65 million forms of communication. Why add another one?