Let me begin by once again apologizing to everyone who may have been offended by any comment or opposing view I may have ever posted.
Now, with that being said, I think a peace treaty between myself and many other users (including moderators) is long over due. So here are the conditions (feel free to add new conditions, as this treaty is entirely negotiable).
1. I recognize others rights to post their comments and opinions;
2. Others must recognize my rights to post my comments and opinions;
3. If I utilize the QUOTE option in the forums, or if the QUOTE option is used on one of my posts, then I willingly accept and expect a response (e.g., debate) to be made;
4. If a response is made to a quote, and I am offended by the quote, then I may:
A. ignore the upsetting post; or
B. report said post to the appropriate moderator;
5. however, at no time shall I show my displeasure for any such post in a nonconstructive (negative) manner within the public forum;
6. When debating, I will try my best to rationally lay out the reasons for my opposing point of view; however, I will not accept unfounded opinions with no legitimate proof to be tolorated in my threads. (i.e., if you want to debate, then please provid your reasoning for the opinion that you have formed);
7. Be respectful; and
8. Do not let issues from past topics interfere with the current topic unless it is directly related to the current discussion.
If you agree to these terms, or if you would like to negotiate these terms, then please feel free to let your intentions be known (whether you feel like this treaty is directed towards you or not). Otherwise, please do not respond to this thread, as I will consider any negative rhetoric as harassment and will immediately report your SSG rule violation to the proper authorities.
Thank you for your time, and I hope we can all coexist in a friendly environment.