Smile The Collecting Gods have shined good fortune on me today

Today I went to wal mart, and They Had 2 Mace Windu's ( Arena) 1 Anakin (Secret) and get this 6000 JANGO PLIOTS!!!!!!! ( well not 6000 but thats all they had! ) and all i can say is.......

ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME! they didnt have anything elase sadly, but trust me you wouldnt want to go to the wall mart i've been to, becuase whatever they had left that was 2003 I boght. So.....Yeah.

Anyway Today was a good day.

About jango, he kinda sucks becuase of the ultra lose arms I mean you have to turn his arm all the way around just for it to stay in that pose, hes allright just wish he was a Super Artiulation figure I mean really super like 25 points super.

Mace.........wow the rod isnt that LARGE as some people say it is, it's a nice figure, I got the hood over his head and i must say it looks really really good.

Anakin............. WOW!!! i've stated this before ill say it again, this is the best anakin EVER (well right now) so normal yet so evil............... love everything about him, though are they geting rid of the Removealbe lightsaber blades ?.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Rumor has it that yes...they are going to stop making the removeable lightsaber blades. Good job on the find! At a walmart near me, I found the new amidala, the research droids, tusken raider, new eeth koth, new teebo, and rebel fleet trooper.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Glad to hear you got a good score.
    The only luck I had recently was finding a single darth tyranus geonosian escape figure at target. Luckily though it was last week during the 50% off sale, so I was pretty happy about that. I really have been looking forward to the Anakin figure though, especially after hearing some positive comments on it. I've also seen some great looking images of it. Paul is Anakin's likness close to haydens. From some of the images I've seen it looks to be one of the better sculpted faces. And it's about time we've gotten some pretty crappy anakin figures thus far, atleast in my opinion.

Anyway glad to hear that people are finding things, hopefully that will mean new figures are on there way to my area soon

Jad, Anakin's likness IS really really close to haydens, though he has that POd look when he started killing the Tusken's.

but i do wish good luck to all of you out there and may the collecting god be with you and may he shine good fortune on you.

MTFBWY
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Once you take the rod out of mace though there really isnt much you can do..................... I really think that for a good posable mace the Jedi Con 3 pack THAT will be the best EPI/II Mace ever.

BTW puting his hood up Not a good idea makes him look funny.

I have found everyone but the mace. I have one coming in the mail though. My walmart does good. My last score I found aayla, bariss, tusken w remove head, library droids, factory chase padme, rebel soldier,imperial officer, and lama su and clone boy. I hope when the clone wars toys come out they dont hold back and just release millions. I hate having to look so hard for the saga figures right now. Its really weird. Its like im in a race against everyone. But im glad you found some Paul-Kenobi. And also Paul, extreme props for the Pulp Fiction slash star wars scenario played out at the bottom of your posts
    scooby-wan kadoobie