Spider-Man Classics Morbius

I just found this guy today and thought I would post a little review:

It's a pretty decent looking figure, but does have a few down sides. He is pretty well articulated (15 points), but not near as much as say the Hobgoblin, or most Marvel Legends. Still much better than the Lizard or Doc Ock (and he does look way better than those two).

His fang attack thang works pretty well, but since his face is made out of that soft rubber, so I'm sure it'll rot with time . The fang attack action also means that his head is not articulated at all. These are the only problems I see with the fig though.

It does look great on display IMO, so I'm glad to have one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morbius4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	5805  

And here's a pic of the "fang attack action" Pretty cheesy !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morbius9.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	5806  

Found one of these the other day myself along with the Hobgoblin (I can't believe these are still shipping). I don't collect this whole line so I will use him to trade.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Im still looking for Kraven and Morbius. The bad guys are just great from this line, though I don't know how many different Spidey's they can throw at us to support it for any length of time.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I see you have one of the variant Morbius figures. I have 2 figures because the first one didn't have dark circles around his eyes, but the second one did. I can't decide which to open. I'm leaning towards the one without the circles mainly because one with them has huge circles bigger than the picture on the package.

JIm

Kraven is out?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Maybe not yet. I haven't seen him on any of the packaging, but I think he's the next bad guy to drop in the SpiderMan line. Of course I have no idea where I saw this posted, but it may have been where the Silver Surfer and Beast pics were posted for Marvel Legends... actionfigures.com maybe?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008