When will it end?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I was wondering if there was an official date when the Saga line will end? Meaning, will the Saga line end when the Clone Wars line comes out? Or will the Saga line continue into 2004?

Anyone, anyone?

I think the Saga line will continue until Episode 3 *might* lead them to redesign the cards.

The Clone Wars selections will have their own cards for a little while. If they sell like we've predicted, expect there to be 2 cardstyles shipping simultaneously for a while - similar to how the EU with the cardboard scenes on the backs shipped at the same time regular collection figures came out. Just like Shadows, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think the Collection 2 figures will still be called SAGA, and Collection 1 will be CLONE WARS, but the SAGA cards will be similar to the CLONE WARS packaging with the die-cut inserts and the movie title on the left side going up the card.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscn0356.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	5808  

Why is Shaak Ti in Wat Tambors plastic prison?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's a sample from the toy show in March

I gotta say, the more I see those cards...the nicer they look.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Saga seems to be going pretty well, so I can see it lasting until EpIII. I would however be shocked if they don't go though a bif rebranding exercise for the EpIII cards.

After that there will probably just be the one further design to see us through until the end of collecting (depending upon whether anything else is amde, like a TV series afterwards)